Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinExchange top coins - page 2. (Read 371 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 11:12:41 AM
I'd like to re-invest some profits made from ETHD. There's a lot of shitcoins on Coinexchange, but there might be some gems in there. Any tips?
Elixir?
Espers but that could be a really long shot.
Oyster.
Activity: 63
January 24, 2018, 11:08:30 AM
You can reach the healthy spot as a result of researching the coins you want to invest as a priority, then informing about the projects and sharing the information. but the priority is always your own research and decision.
Activity: 1
January 24, 2018, 10:56:56 AM
In my own opinion you should try to invest in ICOs or something like waves, omisego, etc.
That's not true imho. The mass is buying into every ICO they find. I have participated in a lot of ICOs since 2013 but I have stopped that because everybody is doing that right now. I try to buy promising coins below ICO price when they hit small exchanges like CoinExchange.

Any suggestions on what coins that are potentially great jumpers on coinexchange right now? or coins that are under ICO price?
I made a nice profit of Shnd and looking to reinvest in some new interesting coins with good projects or just an ok ICO that is bellow release price
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 04:02:48 PM
In my own opinion you should try to invest in ICOs or something like waves, omisego, etc.
That's not true imho. The mass is buying into every ICO they find. I have participated in a lot of ICOs since 2013 but I have stopped that because everybody is doing that right now. I try to buy promising coins below ICO price when they hit small exchanges like CoinExchange.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 04, 2017, 03:53:44 PM
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
October 04, 2017, 03:15:13 PM
I'd like to re-invest some profits made from ETHD. There's a lot of shitcoins on Coinexchange, but there might be some gems in there. Any tips?
Pages:
Jump to: