Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢📢 CoinHe.io [ Most Favourite Exchange ANN and Bounty ] 🔝 - page 3. (Read 1554 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Want say thank you for big opportunity to be part of this great project.Many bounty reward for simple task.I am happy with you.Thanks for all
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
You should change ticker or symbol of token Ticker "CHT" is already using by "CountingHouse Token" And they are already listed on many exchanges.

Thank you for your recommendation. We are preparing for listing CHT on other exchanges.
the team involved is very solid they will answer what needs to be answered by the participants, hopefully in the future what will be expected can all go as expected.
If the team responds to all consumer complaints then this will attract people and traders because here I see a project that will continue in the future.

Many thanks for your support! Welcome to join with us via @coinhe_global Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
You should change ticker or symbol of token Ticker "CHT" is already using by "CountingHouse Token" And they are already listed on many exchanges.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
the team involved is very solid they will answer what needs to be answered by the participants, hopefully in the future what will be expected can all go as expected.
If the team responds to all consumer complaints then this will attract people and traders because here I see a project that will continue in the future.
When will trading section for CHT available at CoinHe exchanges? and does the team have a plan to listing CHT on another exchanges?

You can trade CHT after 3 months since CoinHe launched (CoinHe launched on January 31 2019).

We have a plan to listing CHT on other exchanges in the near future. We will notice all CHT holders when we start.
CoinHe.io the basis of independent and growing crypto exchange by building a network of crtpto communities,
my question is whether CoinHe.io built a company with its own funding through a fixed investor?
is it possible to do an ICO in the future?

Dear Douglasyukanov,

We will not ICO in the future, CHT will not be sold by CoinHe.io but freely distribute to the community by Airdrop and Bounty Campaign.

You can join our Airdrop or Bounty campaign to get CHT free.
Airdrop: https://coinhe.io/airdrop
Bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountycoinheio-highest-paying-bounty-campaign-5103963

Thank you!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
When will trading section for CHT available at CoinHe exchanges? and does the team have a plan to listing CHT on another exchanges?
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
CoinHe.io the basis of independent and growing crypto exchange by building a network of crtpto communities,
my question is whether CoinHe.io built a company with its own funding through a fixed investor?
is it possible to do an ICO in the future?
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
I congratulate on this platform, whether this exchange will not make a Sales Token. I saw the bounty was running until the token ran out.
maybe the use of token cht is only for bounty participants ...
Are you serious? So what is the purpose of this project built. At least creating something has its own special purpose and uniqueness, but I appreciate it if no tokens sale and how they will build a large ecosystem
Is there a guarantee that the token sold can affect it ?? I don't think so, maybe the team already has other plans to develop this exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Will the Buyback & “Burn” be market buy or will you set up a buy wall? Also will there be any purpose for the CHT token other then interest? And is the interest in the form of more CHT?

Thanks for your question.

Every quarter, we will spend 20% of our profit to buy CHT from customer then "burn", all CHT holders will be noticed before. Our purpose is reduce the number of CHT on the market and increase CHT value for customer. We also distribute 80% of whole platform gained profit to CHT holders.

Moreover, when users keep coin on their wallets, they will get interest equal to bank interest. CoinHe will scan the user's account balance daily, aggregate by week and pay interest by CHT for user. Interest will be credited to user’s wallet on Monday every week.

Interest Rate: 9%/year

If you have any question, please let me know.

Ok that makes sense. I'll dig deeper then and read more about if i should invest or not....Good luck with your project.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489
I forgot more than you will ever know.
copper member
Activity: 485
Merit: 2
I congratulate on this platform, whether this exchange will not make a Sales Token. I saw the bounty was running until the token ran out.
Are you serious? So what is the purpose of this project built. At least creating something has its own special purpose and uniqueness, but I appreciate it if no tokens sale and how they will build a large ecosystem
I also don't understand this project as well as you read in their whitepaper
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
copper member
Activity: 485
Merit: 2
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Since CoinHe is new in market, the volume of CoinHe exchange looks quite sufficient even in initial days.
I would like to know the deposit methods on your exchange? do you allow deposits using credit/debit cards or just it is only crypto we can deposit ?
Shall you be able to allow us paypal deposits ? it would be better if members can have option to deposit and withdraw using paypal.

Many thanks for your suggestion. We support USDT, BTC, ETH, OMG, 0x, XRP, BCHABC, XLM, LTC, TRX, NEO, GAS, BSV and VCC.
To deposit coins, please access your CoinHe account -> Wallets -> Search coin you want to deposit -> Click [Deposit] -> Get address -> Using this address to deposit coin.
When you keep coin on your wallets, you will get interest equal to bank interest (9% per year). CoinHe will scan your account balance daily, aggregate by week and pay interest by CHT for you. Interest will be credited to your wallet on Monday every week.
We will consider your opinion about supporting paypal deposit carefully. If you have any question, please let us know
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Since CoinHe is new in market, the volume of CoinHe exchange looks quite sufficient even in initial days.
I would like to know the deposit methods on your exchange? do you allow deposits using credit/debit cards or just it is only crypto we can deposit ?
Shall you be able to allow us paypal deposits ? it would be better if members can have option to deposit and withdraw using paypal.

Thank you for your support. We also hope that you keep companion with us in our activities.
Pages:
Jump to: