Pages:
Author

Topic: [coinichiwa] Signature Campaign (no more slots available) - page 5. (Read 8261 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hi, I've registered an account on Coinichiwa, but I'd like to know if I can enjoy this campaign before remove my actual signature!
Let me know asap, thanks!
Activity: 252
Hi I registered as well, but it doesnt say anything about the 10 members. How do I check that?
THanks!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

How can I check my enrollment progress ?

anyway I'm enroll this campaign

Position:    Full Member
Bitcoin address:    1Mf5SS1dcMuo5PVErpGNVN6HxBc2cLtL9S

coinichiwa username : loser
Activity: 336
Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌
A very good campaign for Full members who won't make much posts
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
you should increase pay rate for full members.. many sig campaign pay more than 0.01 per week
Right now there are already a lot of campaigns that are paying a lot more than what you currently are, it would be better if you increase the pay for members and and pay them per post. This way more people will get attracted towards your campaign.

you guys are kidding right ?its a very good rate for 10 post/week , u dont need to spend so much time searching the forum and reply to the thread  Wink

Originally OP was offering 0.01 btc/week , which is slightly not as good as the other campaigns (eg. LB and AMHash pays 0.05 a month for 50 posts).
But now OP has increased it to 0.016, and together with the potential ref earning, the payment is slightly better than the others.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yeah I think that what they are offering is fair by far.
Activity: 672
The offered rate is fair for full member. Other campaigns offers 0.05btc for 50 posts a month and this one gives 0.064btc for 40 posts in 28 days.
Activity: 700
With 10 constructive/week post you will pay me 0.016btc?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
you should increase pay rate for full members.. many sig campaign pay more than 0.01 per week
Right now there are already a lot of campaigns that are paying a lot more than what you currently are, it would be better if you increase the pay for members and and pay them per post. This way more people will get attracted towards your campaign.

you guys are kidding right ?its a very good rate for 10 post/week , u dont need to spend so much time searching the forum and reply to the thread  Wink
Activity: 252
Interested in signing up as well. Tonight Smiley
Please register me as well.
Activity: 182
I just signed up.
Activity: 188
First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain
Participating, just trying to figure out the enrolment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
This campaign seems fair! I'm enrolled and look forward to testing the site with the sig payouts.
Activity: 313
i ♥ coinichiwa
Your rates are extremely low as compared to other signature campaigns on this forum.

Compared to other campaigns I don't require a minimum of 50 quality posts and other restrictions and you will earn a affiliate share. Anyways, increased to 0.016.
Activity: 308
payment a little small..increase pay rate maybe people can join
Activity: 602
hyperboria - next internet
Make it 0.03 per week for senior and i will join it.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Your rates are extremely low as compared to other signature campaigns on this forum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
It seems members are not accepted in the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
yea agree with it, full member 0.01BTC its too low Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Similar to bitmixer?

Not now., bitmixer increases the payout rates upto 0.035btc.
Pages:
Jump to: