Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinjar trading status and coins failure to send. - page 2. (Read 4249 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Do this:
Go to your coinjar wallet - Click on Managed Wallet on top menu and go to Home and see your last transaction - if it was sent and Processed in their system.
- You should see your last transaction and your final balance.
Activity: 13
Thanks for the help mate, that was my idea but im no pro so im no going to throw shit out there, but that account does have something like 30grand in it so it did make me think it was one of theres, plus it is mixed aswell with other coin... How would I find out if it was from there system? Thanks for you input its helping make sence of whats happened..

sorry the nX9k address isnt my wallet address mines the one i put a couple of posts back, but when you send your coin from coinjar it always comes from different addresses im pretty sure..
53457cede59ad6caedacd37f8b592d729e11615a641a991e3d0f0fed45528313
This is what I think has happened:
If you had 0.409618 BTC.

You send it from your wallet 1En4edfmbtbstMXcwgdtR4AxJBgXQDonCY (0.488854 btc balance).
You sent 0.409618 BTC to 16VQ8J5CjP7rMjhrHUMy6eSUEiYQVXnX9k [was this your coinjar wallet?]

That wallet had 97 transaction. Total received 38 btc and with final balance 0.015 btc. It looks like a coinjar wallet to me.

If it was a thief, they would have sent all your 0.409618 BTC to their wallet in 1 transaction.
Instead, your wallet sent your btc out many times and incoming was many times too.

So it looks to me that coinjar is actually using your btc for their purpose ... so your btc balance in coinjar should be the same as before (0.409618).

Go to your coinjar wallet - Click on Managed Wallet on top menu and go to Home and see your last transaction - if it was sent and Processed in their system.
Nobody at all has access, yes pw protected too...
If any one wants to sell 1 - 1.5 Bitcoins I am looking to buy. From Sydney and can pay cash in person or bank xfer.
localbitcoins.com is a good place to buy bitcoins. Find somebody that is good 100% reputation and it should be good.
I wouldnt sell my btc at the market rate. Its too cheap.
...my password was changed by the way which is i guess a clear sign my account was compromised... somehow? I do keep  to date nod32 and spybot, firefox. My lappy was off at the time, 2 factor login auth into coinjar? No
Yes I think the Support Staff needs to check your login and check cross check the IP and time and trace it for you.
All online wallets - you should have 2 factor authentication active (so you need a new code from your mobile phone to send btc).
I think coinjar has 2 factor authentication and sms - so you can activate both if you so wish. So that means if you want to transfer btc, you need to have your lock enabled (10 points each means 20 points to send funds out).

They can track the BTC movement to see if it was internal or if it was a withdrawal.

Just hope its a coinjar internal transfer - and they can credit you back.
Change of password is a bad sign too - they should be able to trace their logs to see when it was changed, at what IP and time.

The problem with Windwos computer, it can be affected without you realising it...thats the problem.
Also, anybody else have access to your laptop? Does it need pw to access it?
If any one wants to sell 1 - 1.5 Bitcoins I am looking to buy. From Sydney and can pay cash in person or bank xfer.

Cheers yeah while iam at it 15oTaXtWezWsrzH9MdYkA3uGD3y2kgWKef is welcome for ne coin, no worries huh? I fkn wish, all the btc market is based around is greed even down to the smaller amounts and put someone that actually works for his money straight out of pocket, does that btxid show anything weird about the addresses and how the moved the coin on?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yeah ive sent the ticket Anne replied saying the DEV team will look into it. My account is 0 my password was changed by the way which is i guess a clear sign my account was compromised... somehow? I do keep  to date nod32 and spybot, firefox. My lappy was off at the time, 2 factor login auth into coinjar? No

53457cede59ad6caedacd37f8b592d729e11615a641a991e3d0f0fed45528313
I actually had .409 TAKEN from my coinjar account...
Is your balance in BTC still 0.409 in coinjar? It looks like coinjar use a sharewallet type system - so you can put btc into your account using their wallet and its technically theirs, but your balance should still show 0.409.

If its no 0 balance, did your machine do a withdrawal? Did you have 2 factor authentication on?

You sent a support ticket to coinjar yet?
Can anyone help me on this serious situation unlike the support staff. I actually had .409 TAKEN from my coinjar account by who i dont know, just as they restored coins the peoples wallet last week i was one of them... Received my coins back on friday on saturday 5:17am there were taken out by a own known address!!!!
IS coinjar even SAFE? I received a replie that hardly calmed my nerves stating that there 'DEV team will look into anything suss i think about it' Then states i would have to make a report of theft to the police? WTF? Can anyone out there help me with this so i can give a few more details about it?
Maybe America is on a National Holiday - so their banking system isnt operating so they cant do trades [buy btc]?
Monday   Feb 17   Presidents' Day (Washington's Birthday)   National holiday http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/

I dont know why Companies are so secretive - just spit out the real reason and give their Users peace of mind.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174
Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist
Nice one. 

Spoke with Anne Wu who assured me they are working on a fix.

I asked for daily blog updates until resolved.
Activity: 33
Yep same thing happened to me tried to send 1 coin failed then on Friday they sent it back to my coinjar wallet only for me to try to send again and fail for second time. FYI they have a support chat room where usually at least 1 of their support staff are during business hours

http://www.hipchat.com/gHKEqlVB0
legendary
No coins yet.

No blog update.

No one picking up the phone.

Cut and paste responses to tickets.  No actual information.

Their system is still running taking deposits.  
legendary
One post of many on the coinjar public discussion board has been answered.  
Any news on the status of your withdrawal?

I have now gotten a cut and paste from their Feb 14 blog announcement that all issues should be resolved by 15 Feb. Given that today is 17 Feb it's not ideal but at least someone has started responding.

No coins yet.

I tried calling earlier but no one was picking up. Given that it's noon there I will give them a few hours and then try again.
Any news on the status of your withdrawal?
Activity: 181
Merit: 104
The 41 Stewart st address is a coworking space called inspire9. I have been there before, it's a good space with lots of interesting startups working there.

Coinjar often actually answer the phone and you get to talk to a real human - at least previously their support line would divert to one of the exec's mobile phone. Try giving them a call. I don't have btc on Coinjar but I did just send 4 figure aud there to be ready to buy if price drops more, so I am concerned that withdrawals work too.

I don't think Coinjar should call their wallet a wallet if it is actually their wallet that stores the coins, and not a blockchain.info-style zero-knowledge webwallet.
legendary
Quote from: CoinClippers link=topic=468387.msg5186568#msg5186568 date=

This is why I withdraw my coins immediately upon purchase. You would be crazy to hold coins on CoinJar.

Doesn't help if you can't withdraw when you purchase.
legendary
Ok I have hope. 

Pages:
Jump to: