Pages:
Author

Topic: [Coinkita Project] Tour & Travel at yogyakarta INDONESIA with bitcoin - page 2. (Read 2669 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Nkcom Collection Shop
langen tour not yet have a website(currently their website is on progress) and we(coinkita) have a website but now is maintenance check on coinkita.com

also you can reach us at facebook.
for langen tour you can check this people at jalan jalan yogyakarta (facebook groups)

and for coinkita too at coinkita (facebook groups)

sorry for this, but after all fix i will and sure will more update is coming Wink
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Do you have a website because I searched for the company names in the picture with no results?
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Nkcom Collection Shop

[CoinKita PROJECT]

hello every one,

I as COO of coinkita happy to announcement that now you can use bitcoin as payment tour and travel at yogyakarta Indonesia.

This is the first service at yogyakarta that accepted bitcoin as payment, in the future we will implemented all tourism resouce at yogyakarta to accept bitcoin.(at this time we are on negotiation process)

So if you want to visit yogyakarta don't hasitate to contact us Wink

Some of Temple at Yogyakarta

Another Great Place from Yogyakarta Indonesia

Question & Answer
1) Q : How much cost for use your service?
    A : For tour and travel our cost is based on where you want to go, and for payment service we're not cost you with extra cost.

2) Q : What Rate You Use?
    A : we're use rate from bitIslands or same as x.bitcoin.co.id.

3) Q : What Minimum Order You Accepted?
    A : For order currently we're using time, minimum order is 24 hours or if it less we still count it 24 hours.

4) Q : How to Order Your service?
    A : For Order tour & travel, minimum you have contact us two days before your tour start, and pay one day before your order start.

5) Q : What Happen If I cancelled my Order?
    A : If You cancelled your order after you pay then you need to wait 3 days before it return and we will return 75% from your initial payment.

6) Q : How about other payment like hotel and tourism resource?
    A : Currently we just open bitcoin payment for tour (that mean you pay for car that pick up you to your destination), we will soon implementation bitcoin payment too for tourism resource

7) Q : Who are you?
    A : I'm wakhid mukti COO of cv.coinkita (coinkita is startup that based on bitcoin education and community).

Cool Q : Why i can't find your web?
    A : coinkita.com currently in maintenance (or i can say we change our interface and still in progress) and Langen Tour web is underconstruction. Soon we will inform you if we already launch our web

Contact Person:
Wakhid Mukti (Coinkita)
No. Handphone : +6285751516472 (+ WhatsApp number)
BBM : 7938E55A
email : [email protected]

Ajat Dwi Sudrajat (Langen Tour)
No. Handphone : +6285799996577
BBM : 51AF58F3
email : [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: