Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinLearn.org is among free faucet list from Examiner.com - page 2. (Read 2416 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Doesnt seem worth it but its up to you
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Free Bitcoin Educational Site:
In just under a day I was able to earn 5,500 Satochi's, while learning a little about Bitcoins each hour.

lol.
It may be good for newbies to learn more about bitcoin, but it is definitely not good for getting bitcoin. Tongue

If you try to make all of your own, u may get disappointed at the end of the day.

Of course, but the point is the payment is still low even if you get dozens of referrals (well, if you get thousands of referrals, it would be great). Tongue

BTW, the author of that article even misspelled "satoshi" as "satochi" lol.  Cheesy

There is a thread going on here regarding this => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/satoshi-or-satochi-441983

This is insane  Cheesy

An entire thread devoted to a typo in an article? wheeee you all party hard here Smiley
ok ok ima go see for myself.

Enjoy it Smiley

don't waste your time to make a signature referral just ask for a donation
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
In just under a day I was able to earn 5,500 Satochi's, while learning a little about Bitcoins each hour.

lol.
It may be good for newbies to learn more about bitcoin, but it is definitely not good for getting bitcoin. Tongue

If you try to make all of your own, u may get disappointed at the end of the day.

Of course, but the point is the payment is still low even if you get dozens of referrals (well, if you get thousands of referrals, it would be great). Tongue

BTW, the author of that article even misspelled "satoshi" as "satochi" lol.  Cheesy

There is a thread going on here regarding this => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/satoshi-or-satochi-441983

This is insane  Cheesy

An entire thread devoted to a typo in an article? wheeee you all party hard here Smiley

Enjoy it Smiley
Activity: 10

lol.

BTW, the author of that article even misspelled "satoshi" as "satochi" lol.  Cheesy

This is insane  Cheesy

Activity: 42

lol.

This is insane  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital

lol.

lol.

lol.

Do you know who really earns from free faucets ? Those who use referral. If you try to make all of your own, u may get disappointed at the end of the day. Try to refer people and they'll join to earn for you...

lol.
Please Read - http://www.examiner.com/article/free-bitcoins

Second suggestion is CoinLearn.org. If u join them, please use my signature referral.
Pages:
Jump to: