Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinLearn.org : Newbie Learning + Hourly Earning - page 10. (Read 34830 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Is this website still paying?
I remembered this faucet a long time ago.

So is it? How much?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

OP is doing a monthly payment.
The August payment was sent on Sept 4 (Transactions can be found in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8683372).

Yup... it is paying consistently every month. I'm awaiting the September payment to come out soon Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

OP is doing a monthly payment.
The August payment was sent on Sept 4 (Transactions can be found in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8683372).
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
legendary
That is because CoinLearn.org pays 0.0002 btc at most per user per pay cycle from direct earning. If u want to earn more, u need to embed uR referral link across the web...

Didn't know that. Thanks for your info.

One payment is 0.0037 BTC. I'm sure that it is a referral payment. I like this referral earning thing because here U need to spend your time only once and keep earning forever...

Yup, if you have a large number of active referrals, you can get much much larger payment and way less work to do.
But it is not easy to get referrals unless you have an active blog or website.

Making money is never easy. Now, if it is recurring earning with no extra work, then the foundation work gotta be a little difficult Wink
Activity: 868
That is because CoinLearn.org pays 0.0002 btc at most per user per pay cycle from direct earning. If u want to earn more, u need to embed uR referral link across the web...

Didn't know that. Thanks for your info.

One payment is 0.0037 BTC. I'm sure that it is a referral payment. I like this referral earning thing because here U need to spend your time only once and keep earning forever...

Yup, if you have a large number of active referrals, you can get much much larger payment and way less work to do.
But it is not easy to get referrals unless you have an active blog or website.
legendary
I am a new comer on this forum. I am not so experienced on BTC earning. How much I can make from this site?

Very very little.
You can check post #125 above to see the payments in August. As you can see in the blockchain.info links, most of the users are getting just 0.0001 btc to 0.0002 btc (~$0.04 to $0.08) a month.

Check: https://blockchain.info/tx/fa9f9790c90024cc19e24ccd6af624240a059c56d1e217b952e117d6806b9610

Activity: 868
I am a new comer on this forum. I am not so experienced on BTC earning. How much I can make from this site?

Very very little.
You can check post #125 above to see the payments in August. As you can see in the blockchain.info links, most of the users are getting just 0.0001 btc to 0.0002 btc (~$0.04 to $0.08) a month.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
Not sure , but how do you earn money ? are you using Ads from Google adsense ? using Adblock so can't say rly

OP is using Google Adsense and Anonymous Ads, together with selling ad spaces on bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8683155.

I think, the faucets that can do direct selling of ad spot, make real money...
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
Not sure , but how do you earn money ? are you using Ads from Google adsense ? using Adblock so can't say rly

As u r using Adblock, I'd like to know if u donated here => https://campaign.getadblock.com/adblock-it-s-time-to-spread-the-word ?
Activity: 674
Merit: 500

OP is using Google Adsense and Anonymous Ads, together with selling ad spaces on bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8683155.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
legendary
Thanks, I'm gona try this now.

Seems really interesting to me. I am a new comer and I want to learn about Bitcoin. I hope your site will help me. It would be a plus point for me, if i could earn some bitcoin while learning. How much I can earn?

Earning Tip for Newbies: Apart from spending time on the site, try to get your referrals. If u can master the referral game, u can earn a lot.

^^ So true... and Reddit works awesome for the same Wink

Writing a blog or even a medium post works far better than reddit in terms of referral. Reddit requires u to post a non-ref link as well.
legendary
I do not know what moving wrong Captcha still sucks. Keeps telling me I entered it wrong.

Not sure what's stopping u. Dint face any such problem. Are u typing the caps & small letters properly ?
Activity: 10
I do not know what moving wrong Captcha still sucks. Keeps telling me I entered it wrong.
legendary

Seems really interesting to me. I am a new comer and I want to learn about Bitcoin. I hope your site will help me. It would be a plus point for me, if i could earn some bitcoin while learning. How much I can earn?

Earning Tip for Newbies: Apart from spending time on the site, try to get your referrals. If u can master the referral game, u can earn a lot.

^^ So true... and Reddit works awesome for the same Wink
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital

Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: