Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMall.com | Trade Digital Goods | PayPal/Stripe/Crypto | Escrow - page 3. (Read 1702 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 5
Have you started selling on CoinMall yet? Sign up within one minute and start accepting PayPal, Stripe and cryptocurrencies for your virtual products today!
Have you started selling on CoinMall yet? Sign up within one minute and start accepting PayPal, Stripe and cryptocurrencies for your virtual products today!
We're finishing up on a few updates today and over the weekend, expect an announcement on Monday!
The poll is now closed, we will detail our findings shortly with the community!
Merry Christmas from the CoinMall team! As a gift, from now until New Year's Day, we'll charge 0% platform fees. Happy trading!
Are you already selling on CoinMall?

- Auto-ship any digital product to buyers, whether it's an eBook, gift card, game key or otherwise
- Start accepting cryptocurrency instantly with your personal crypto wallet
- Create unlimited products, stores, coupons and much more for no cost
Are you already selling on CoinMall?

• Auto-ship products to buyers, whether it's a license key or a downloadable product
  • In-house Crypto Wallet. Get started accepting various crypto, like Bitcoin, instantly
  • Create custom forms for products to gather more buyer data
  • Create coupons for specific listings or entire stores
  • Protect your products with our PDF stamping tool, limit the amount of downloads, limit to the buyer IP and more
  • Create unlimited stores and listings
You don't seem to have that many sales. I see a few on some good deals here but not many. You need to advertise more. I tried selling on bitly but I never had anyone interested. It seems very difficult to make money on sites like this. Maybe someone here knows more about it?

I would like to see some website scripts and more business-related tools available.

We are indeed still growing with about 4K registered users and a few thousand products created/listed, but there's certainly room for improvement. We're ramping up our marketing efforts for example so we can attract more sellers, who in turn will be bringing more buyers to the platform Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
You don't seem to have that many sales. I see a few on some good deals here but not many. You need to advertise more. I tried selling on bitly but I never had anyone interested. It seems very difficult to make money on sites like this. Maybe someone here knows more about it?

I would like to see some website scripts and more business-related tools available.
Hey everyone, we've updated the CoinMall platform! What's changed:

- Added IPN to CoinMall, now you can automate a lot of advanced actions after a buyer has made a purchase
- Added markdown support to listing description and store description. Make texts bold/italic/large and much more
- Made purchase details pop out, so buyers don't get confused about where their purchase details can be found
- Made email required for anonymous buyers
- Numerous other tweaks and bugfixes

More coming soon!
Pages:
Jump to: