Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinmama.com - page 2. (Read 6065 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 20, 2014, 06:53:10 AM
Has anyone used coinmama.com to purchase Bitcoin?

Im currently trying to purchase from them, but when i select Western Union, I notice a disclaimer: ATTENTION: RECEIVING SIDE MUST BE ABLE TO ACCEPT THE TRANSFER IN U.S DOLLARS.  Im not sure what this means and what has me concerned is when I start to process my payment through Western Union, it wont let me continue without having my USD converted to ILS, which I assume means it will be converted to Israel dollars for pickup.

I wanted to see if anyone else has done this before and what steps they took.   Thanks

P.S.  coinmama support outside my first initial support email has not responded to anymore of my emails.

No worries that message just warn you if for example you send money to a country where they may not payout in usd

since coinmama is based in the usa you not need to worry at all
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
August 20, 2014, 05:16:29 AM
Has anyone used coinmama.com to purchase Bitcoin?

Im currently trying to purchase from them, but when i select Western Union, I notice a disclaimer: ATTENTION: RECEIVING SIDE MUST BE ABLE TO ACCEPT THE TRANSFER IN U.S DOLLARS.  Im not sure what this means and what has me concerned is when I start to process my payment through Western Union, it wont let me continue without having my USD converted to ILS, which I assume means it will be converted to Israel dollars for pickup.

I wanted to see if anyone else has done this before and what steps they took.   Thanks

P.S.  coinmama support outside my first initial support email has not responded to anymore of my emails.
Pages:
Jump to: