Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarketCap hit $140B is this the start of the next bullrun? - page 5. (Read 758 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The main point of this topic is about coins/tokens to invest based on the market cap movement. It should be belong to Speculation (Altcoins) or Altcoin Discussion.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
This past week was pretty cool to watch the market cap go from 133b - over 140b today. Alt coins are starting to move again. If someone had to start trading to build up their nest egg and had $30 to throw into the mix where would you put the money?

My pics:
ADA
FTC
Theres no certain marketcap point that will be considered as the start on the next bull run.Showing those percentage growths is just
like a normal day here on crypto.There are really some alts which are really worthy to invest on but still the risk relies on.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Altcoins can't make a change or even start a bull run even if the cap is increasing. Only Bitcoin can make a change to the market, unlike before that most top altcoins can easily make a change and rise some of the altcoins but that was before it was different today.
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
$140B isn't a concrete sign of the next bull but let's suppose it is.If I had 30$ I would put 30% into Nano,40% into OmiseGo and 30% into some promising ERC20 tokens like BNB or similar.

Disclaimer:This is just my opinion,I'm not a financial advisor nor responsible for your investments.
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
Well all I can say is that let all stay positive the market has seen considerable growth in this week not only that it has attain some level of stability as well.
Well if am to put my money in an altcoin it would still be ethereum
copper member
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1809
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
This topic does not belong here, You should probably move it to Trading discussion or Speculation (Altcoins)
Go to the bottom left of your page and click on move topic

That said, you can't predict a bull run just like that, it could be just a bull trap or just a slight increase before another usual correction. All you have to do is be prepared because anytime a bull run could start off.
You should have bought your favorite coins by now and not have to wait for FOMO
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
This past week was pretty cool to watch the market cap go from 133b - over 140b today. Alt coins are starting to move again. If someone had to start trading to build up their nest egg and had $30 to throw into the mix where would you put the money?

My pics:
ADA
FTC
Pages:
Jump to: