Author

Topic: CoinMarketCap.com - Market Cap Rankings of All Cryptocurrencies! - page 116. (Read 639534 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
How do we go about getting a coin added to this awesome tool?

Do you need a PM or email? im assuming you also need a list of exchanges it is on?

Thanks!

Darktrix
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VocalPlatform.com
I have a question about how the price is calculated on this page.

Is it simply a cross between all available exchange prices for the particular currency pair,
or is it also based on how much VOLUME an exchange contributes?

Thanks for enlightening me.
Activity: 62
It looks like the volume for x11coin is not correct and exchanges are missing
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Do you think you could go one or two digits more on BlackCoin?  Right now the price can fluctuate almost 10% without registering a change on the site.

BTW made another donation yesterday after your quick response to being down, keep up the good work.
Activity: 66
Activity: 154
Community Driver #777 for PHC
PHCon launches its Payment + X11 Mining network soon..

What other info does CoinMarketCap need?

Quote of the day...

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
please allow us to filter for age of the coin and order by peak market cap divided by current market cap.

I am not interested in coins that have not been tested for at least 3 months and neither of those remaining coins that lost more than 90% of their market cap.
Activity: 414
Merit: 252
Please add Machinecoin [MAC]. Thanks.
win
Activity: 20
please add cryptcoin Wink
Activity: 167

@Gliss:  EDU has been added to Europex Exchange

https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/edu

Please add this to the EDU price index. Thanks!
Activity: 154
Community Driver #777 for PHC
Quarkbar just prevented a major catastrophe with their coin and they now have a block xplorer, please censider adding this coin to cmc.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=621906.new#new

nice info graphic..
We sent in the form, but just a reminder - we'd love to see MastiffCoin added to CoinMarketCap. We are currently 9th in network hashrate among altcoins (http://liteshack.com/?coin=mast) and 4th in 24 hour volume on Bittrex. Links:

Our announcement thread
Website
Block explorer
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
I like your site but the charts always look wrong to me. Would it be possible to change the chart's time period to 24h to match the "Volume (24h)" and "% Change (24h)"?

Additionally, it would be magic if you would enable a variety of user-switchable time periods? (24h, weekly, all time, etc.)
Activity: 51
How come BTC38 has been removed from Dogecoin's daily volume?
Activity: 258
Merit: 252
Looks like you guys are down.  Prices have stayed the same all morning.  BTW just donated, thanks for creating an easy to use site.

Thank you for the support.  Had a few database issues this morning, but prices are updating now.
Jump to: