Author

Topic: CoinMarketCap.com - Market Cap Rankings of All Cryptocurrencies! - page 125. (Read 639534 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
now this was a real donkey move..
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
This change sucks ;
you can't hide some crypto

do something full crypto by default and allow user to select mining crypto or non mining crypto.

Activity: 196
Coinmarketcap.com ?

more like

IncompleteCryptoMiningonlyMarketcap.com
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Criteria for a coin to be added:
•Must be a cryptocurrency
•Must be traded on a public exchange that is older than 30 days and with an API available.
•Must have a public URL that displays the total supply (total mined so far).

How is it that Nxt, BC and Cinni do not fit this criteria? I use coinmarketcap for information. If your site not longer provide the information I am looking for I will go elsewhere, as will many others.
Your advertisers should know of these changes and expect less traffic before they pay for a listing. Im sure complaints can be forwarded to the advertisers as well...

They took it out on purpose? I was thinking it was just some temporary issue... if that's the case I will also stop using it...

Me too.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Please change back... thanks.
Activity: 364
is it so hard to click View All from the right top corner ? after that it shows non-mineables too ? Yeah its annoying update but it shouldnt make people SO angry

If you a new to crypto how would you know to do that?

They need to either show what is really there or we need to boycott this site, it does not provide accurate reflection of crypto market by default.
Activity: 238
is it so hard to click View All from the right top corner ? after that it shows non-mineables too ? Yeah its annoying update but it shouldnt make people SO angry

It is not hard for you but for all the newbies that don't know what a heck is going on in crypto world it is very important!!
Activity: 238
What a heck have you done to your website? You decided to remove all of the real future coins and left only POW coins. Who from the POW world bribed you to do this?

You just took a huge step backwards with this move!!

Please return things how they were and let healthy competition decide everything. This is ridiculous.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Mr Coins ‏@CryptoDabbler  1m
Looking for alternative to @CoinMKTCap seems they are removing coins like BC, CINNI, NXT. Let's boycott this site.
Activity: 122

•Must be traded on a public exchange that is older than 30 days and with an API available.

How is it that Nxt, BC and Cinni do not fit this criteria? I use coinmarketcap for information. If your site not longer provide the information I am looking for I will go elsewhere, as will many others.
Your advertisers should know of these changes and expect less traffic before they pay for a listing. Im sure complaints can be forwarded to the advertisers as well...

Contact by email the following advertisers and explain your displeasure...let them know how they are being poorly represented by coinmaketcap. Advertising with an organization that provides poor service tarnishes their company's image.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Activity: 140
+1 to the new default load

+1? Pffffff

This site is over without the previous default page.

Good luck with your Feathercoins in the default 7th Place hahahha.

Activity: 689
Merit: 507
Nxt, Counterparty (XCP), Mastercoin missing...

So you have removed every real 2nd gen coin and keeping most of the obsolete ones !!??....

Coinmarketcap is a generation late...

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Energy is Wealth
+1 to the new default load
Activity: 232

Thanks for the links!
My use of coinmarketcap was to be able to see all my coins, i have been using coinmarketcap for a year now..

First time i used an other site was today.

Thanks. I will pass this to our NXT community.
Activity: 261

Thanks for the links!
My use of coinmarketcap was to be able to see all my coins, i have been using coinmarketcap for a year now..

First time i used an other site was today.
Activity: 140

They took it out on purpose? I was thinking it was just some temporary issue... if that's the case I will also stop using it...
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642

+1 QFT
Jump to: