Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinmarketexpert:Do you trade, HODL or both? - page 3. (Read 544 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 10
September 29, 2019, 02:35:44 AM
HOLD HOLD HOLD!
A potential market is like a gold mine to me. The growth of the crypto market is now the same as the growth of the internet before. Everything has its beginnings and everyone who catches the trend will have big profits in the future.
I still believe that one day, Ethereum and other technology businesses will have trillions of dollars worth of capitalization.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
September 29, 2019, 02:22:59 AM
Well first, your blog is quite interesting to me and it might be useful for newbies here. You give a variety of fundamental opinions on crypto state and it is very good for others to think about  crypto perspective.

For your main question, I myself do both. I have a number of funds and I divide them into two parts to trade and hold. Because I believe this crypto market is not always in its bad times so I choose to hold on and I also want to enjoy every reflection of this market so I choose to trade too.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
September 29, 2019, 02:12:04 AM
Since entering the market, I have determined that I will be a professional trader because this market is very potential and I believe that good trading will bring tremendous profits.
Although Bitcoin is one of the most valuable assets at the moment, I don't hold it for a long time. because the market is always manipulated and holding won't bring too much effect. For me, holdings only cost a speculator's time and money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
September 29, 2019, 01:13:34 AM
Hi all,

We are the owners of https://coinmarketexpert.com/ and we are brand new to BitcoinTalk.org.

Our first impression of BitcoinTalk.org is very positive since there appears to be many knowledgeable and helpful contributors, and this is based on the smart responses we see - so we thought about giving BitcoinTalk a try to  see whether there's the possibility of contributing mutual value.

Coinmarketexpert produces technical analysis flash alerts and fundamental research posts on Bitcoin as well as educational guides.

And we are curious to know whether you HODL or trade Bitcoin? Or perhaps do both?

We are experienced financial market strategists with decades long experience trading securities and forex for the largest derivatives trading broker. And we simply fell in love with Bitcoin as an alternative asset. And we also believe BTC paves way to the future of finance and digital currencies. 

However, BTC is not flawless. We all know that. The majority of utility at this juncture mostly resides in what BTC represents (for the future) whilst the volatility of BTC makes it an attractive tradeable asset.

So we just wanted to know your thoughts since many social media sites tend to have biased commentators,  which means it is very easy for someone to fall into the confirmation bias trap. We just want to say things as they are....

So please let us know your thoughts.

Best regards,

The CME Team

I agree with what you have said that bitcointalk can contribute significantly to the field of financial matters.
And in my review of coinmarektexpert I like its interface and well-updated news updates about what happens
in crypto space or bitcoin, it would be a great benefit to my fellow crypto enthusiasts.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 28, 2019, 08:30:45 PM
your article about analysis and fundamentals is very good, almost all of the time frame you pay attention to the articles that you make,
I'm not a professional trader, but I know a little about analytical techniques, and it's very good what you make.
of course I will hold bitcoin if I have, now the asset is still falling because it's stuck on shitcoin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 28, 2019, 12:33:20 PM
Hi all,

We are the owners of https://coinmarketexpert.com/ and we are brand new to BitcoinTalk.org.

Our first impression of BitcoinTalk.org is very positive since there appears to be many knowledgeable and helpful contributors, and this is based on the smart responses we see - so we thought about giving BitcoinTalk a try to  see whether there's the possibility of contributing mutual value.

Coinmarketexpert produces technical analysis flash alerts and fundamental research posts on Bitcoin as well as educational guides.

And we are curious to know whether you HODL or trade Bitcoin? Or perhaps do both?

We are experienced financial market strategists with decades long experience trading securities and forex for the largest derivatives trading broker. And we simply fell in love with Bitcoin as an alternative asset. And we also believe BTC paves way to the future of finance and digital currencies. 

However, BTC is not flawless. We all know that. The majority of utility at this juncture mostly resides in what BTC represents (for the future) whilst the volatility of BTC makes it an attractive tradeable asset.

So we just wanted to know your thoughts since many social media sites tend to have biased commentators,  which means it is very easy for someone to fall into the confirmation bias trap. We just want to say things as they are....

So please let us know your thoughts.

Best regards,

The CME Team

Pages:
Jump to: