Pages:
Author

Topic: ♣♣♣ CoinMintersClub ♣♣♣ ~ 150% profit after 10 days - page 5. (Read 11181 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
I understand...but if I would be able to receive small profit before its end...i would be happy.

In short, what you really care is if you can get profits yourself, but not if the program is scam or not. Right? Grin

Time will shows if CMC is okay....But now....payment received Smiley

Zebra raised an interesting point.

It sounds like you don't care whether this is a scam or not, you just want to profit, even if it is at the expense of other victims.

Is that right? Are you happy to make a profit knowing that it can only happen if other people get ripped off by this scam?

I will tell if this is a SCAM.....OF COURSE ......and I do CARE...BIG TIME

We don't need "time" to show if CMC is a scam or not. The promised returns show us already that it is. There's no way to make the returns they are promising so it has to be a scam.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
I understand...but if I would be able to receive small profit before its end...i would be happy.

In short, what you really care is if you can get profits yourself, but not if the program is scam or not. Right? Grin

Zebra raised an interesting point.

It sounds like you don't care whether this is a scam or not, you just want to profit, even if it is at the expense of other victims.

Is that right? Are you happy to make a profit knowing that it can only happen if other people get ripped off by this scam?

We don't need "time" to show if CMC is a scam or not. The promised returns show us already that it is. There's no way to make the returns they are promising so it has to be a scam.
payouts for 20.6.2014 processed

Payment received...thx...now...second deposit  Smiley
Tomorrow...first payday...let see  Smiley

If he pays it doesn't prove anything at all. You realise that, right?

Yes I know....it will take numerous payments .
......nothing yet....waiting

No, you clearly don't get it.   The only way they could be trusted is if they posted all of the trades made very soon after they made them.   Even then you would have to expect lower yields.   It isn't possible to maintain a 50% gain every 10 days.   That triples your money every month.   Another way of saying it is that if you started with $2000 you would have $1 Billion dollars in a year.   Even loan sharks with diamond studded baseball bats can't pull off those yields.   

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

No, you clearly don't get it.   The only way they could be trusted is if they posted all of the trades made very soon after they made them.   Even then you would have to expect lower yields.   It isn't possible to maintain a 50% gain every 10 days.   That triples your money every month.   Another way of saying it is that if you started with $2000 you would have $1 Billion dollars in a year.   Even loan sharks with diamond studded baseball bats can't pull off those yields.   

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
payouts for 20.6.2014 processed

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

legendary
He really thought you were going to send him 50000 btc and is so disappointed now lol. Cheesy
And obviously, he hasn't checked the JD thread to see no one has complained about their withdrawals.

He didn't answer my questions about the maximum investment, how many deposits per person are allowed, etc.

JD paid out its biggest remaining investor today. Almost 2250 BTC to one guy, and there's just 3500 BTC left to go as of now.
legendary

Activity: 625
For everyone who say that 150% is small profit return,
and 10 days is very long period...

our plan is to operate for long, long time.
This is important for system sustainability.
We will probably increase payout to 200% in
the future, or cut waiting period from 10 to 7 days.

We are NOT ponzi scheme !!!

that's actually too much and not too little

Exactly.
There is no legit business that can give you 150% return in 10 days with no risk.
Activity: 625
Interesting,
Dooglas give us negative trust score, without
waiting first payday to check and see if we are scam or not.

He want to invest 50,000 BTC and he own JustDice website,
but members of website cant withdraw bitcoins

I gave you negative trust because you're running a scam.

You don't judge a scam by whether it starts off paying out. They all start off paying out. You judge a scam by whether it has a feasible way of making the amount of coins it promises to pay out, and you don't.

Just-Dice has paid out over 40,000 BTC to its customers in the last 7 days. I don't know what makes you think that "members cant withdraw" but you're entirely incorrect.  See here to see how the 53k BTC we were holding have been dispersed.

He really thought you were going to send him 50000 btc and is so disappointed now lol. Cheesy
And obviously, he hasn't checked the JD thread to see no one has complained about their withdrawals.
legendary
Interesting,

I gave you negative trust because you're running a scam.

You don't judge a scam by whether it starts off paying out. They all start off paying out. You judge a scam by whether it has a feasible way of making the amount of coins it promises to pay out, and you don't.

Just-Dice has paid out over 40,000 BTC to its customers in the last 7 days. I don't know what makes you think that "members cant withdraw" but you're entirely incorrect.  See here to see how the 53k BTC we were holding have been dispersed.
I think thus we open thread in wrong section on forum.
Team will not lock this thread, but will open new when back from
riversurf. See you soon
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
Interesting,

if so you should act honestly, so that people who make
a profit from your website will give you confidence in the

If they make a payout that doesn't mean they are legit.   Pretty much all Ponzi scams make payouts before going away.   A 50% return every 10 days is not sustainable.  In one year 1 BTC would become 40,000 BTC if everything was reinvested.   Only a scam would offer that kind of return in an attempt to get people to send in BTC.   
Less than 3 days to first payout
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
Interesting,

if so you should act honestly, so that people who make
a profit from your website will give you confidence in the
Pages:
Jump to: