Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinnBank.com - multiply your bitcoins instantly @ 0.0005 btc minimum - page 2. (Read 8991 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
Roi in 1 month.
Really is it instant doubling? Every ponzi site have something wrong. They are not coming prepared nowadays.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
ponzi, So this should not belong to this Service Announcements

Yap should be moved to Investor Based Games section, and dont try this if you do not want to lose your money. It will be a scam soon just like other ponzi sites.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
ponzi, So this should not belong to this Service Announcements
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
1. click on 'Receive' to get some funds into your CoinnBank account.

2. click on 'Invest into Doubler' to transfer amount from 'My Balance' to 'Doubler' Balance.

Profits will be applied Hourly (0.13%) and will be transferred to 'My Balance' for withdraw, profits will be little for for lifetime.

You can see your doubler profits status, Hourly, Daily, and Monthly (it's %99 monthly).

Profits will added to 'My Balance' every hour, minimum withdraw is 0.0005 btc instantly.

Good day!

ok so this is a normal ponzi sheme no real investmenst or mining Cheesy

I had my previous doubts with CoinNBank, but this shitty attempt at a scam takes the cake. Barely any previous reputation with this site, and you start advertising an in-built ponzi. Great job, getting rid of customers.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

2. click on 'Invest into Doubler' to transfer amount from 'My Balance' to 'Doubler' Balance.

Profits will be applied Hourly (0.13%) and will be transferred to 'My Balance' for withdraw, profits will be little for for lifetime.

You can see your doubler profits status, Hourly, Daily, and Monthly (it's %99 monthly).

Profits will added to 'My Balance' every hour, minimum withdraw is 0.0005 btc instantly.

Good day!

ok so this is a normal ponzi sheme no real investmenst or mining Cheesy
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Good day!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
can you say somthing how this doubling works ?

kind regards
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
CoinNBank
%100 Secured Bitcoin Wallet Doubler

I want to inform everyone that we have now a simple 'Doubler' inside CoinnBank accounts.

CoinNBank is Second-Wallet allow you to Send/ Receive funds from and into your CNB account.
We have simple 'Doubler' allow you to get some profits while you store your funds on CNB doubler.

We have low minimum 0.0005 BTC for any transaction, including ( Send, Receive, and Doubler Invest ).
Sending and Receiving funds has low 0.0001 BTC fee for each transaction.

Join now with 0.0005 BTC minimum and start making profits instantly.

Doubler Limit :
- Minimum :        0.0005 BTC
- Maximum :       999.99 BTC
- Fee :              0.0000 BTC

Instant Send/ Receive / Withdraw per transaction :
- Minimum :        0.0005 BTC
- Maximum :       999.99 BTC
- Fee :              0.0001 BTC

Lifetime Profits :
- Hourly :          %0.13
- Daily :            %3.33
- Monthly :        %99.9

We have
0.0005 BTC minimum
withdraw instantly to bitcoin wallet address.

bank url :
http://coinnbank.com/

Good day!
Pages:
Jump to: