Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinoindex.com - Signature Campaign! [FULL] - page 28. (Read 38535 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Re-Evolution
The payment will be given today right?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
When the payments be made Huh

are you paying all at once or everybody after 7 days like bit-x

Payments are processed every Wednesday.

i trust OP
i get payment perfect every week without any problem Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
are you paying all at once or everybody after 7 days like bit-x
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
When the payments be made Huh
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I want to participate in this signature campaign

Name: gilangIDR
UID: 410215
Bitcoin Address: 1EKuGKN4ksfixkKtncQDHVQPoGM9DCZWgW
Activity: 546
I also have the two xx at the top when checking my profile. I would not worry too much about it, probably just a placeholder for the sig campaign you are in?

It used to be username field but they changed it. It doesn't affect your payments, so don't worry.
Activity: 616
When I check my status at the bot today, I got this:
xx
Profile uid :   377135
Staring Post :   806
Pay per post :   0.00100000
Excluded Posts:   0
Total Posts:   29
Payment Address :   17sy7mX9t8CsnYM39bs4pQ3aVtgeanyu63
I want to ask that, what is the 2 crosses ('x' s) on the top means? Is that a bug, or am I disqualified (but I'm sure that I haven't broken any rules nor spamming here)?
Please answer my questions.

Edit: When I made this post, it is counted as not excluded, while it should be. Please fix it.

I also have the two xx at the top when checking my profile. I would not worry too much about it, probably just a placeholder for the sig campaign you are in?

both people in coinomat and here have the xx thing, I think it is just like the staring posts issue, someone forgot to add or remove some text
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
xx
I want to ask that, what is the 2 crosses ('x' s) on the top means? Is that a bug, or am I disqualified (but I'm sure that I haven't broken any rules nor spamming here)?

Edit: When I made this post, it is counted as not excluded, while it should be. Please fix it.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I changed the signature from Coinomat to Coinoindex today, i have sent you a pm at that time,
could you please check, because the bot does not recognize me. I have more than 20 posts and i moved to coinoindex because of the good rates for Jr.member. Please understand me, respect.
Yes, I ll check and write you PM.
Don't worry.

To all, who is going to move to Coinoindex Campaign.
It's better  to switch on to coinoindex after coinomat payment, when you have 0 posts or around, after payment.
Seems, bot doesnt save posts.
Its better to do like this to not create manual work, which is always somehow confusing and smth can be lost.

I have the same problem, the bot does not recognize Jr.member signature.
Hope you will fix it asap
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Can I Join

BTC Address: 1EoWjAjMSwQYvRvg8yH7wHCVXVVANekdqq

There's something wrong with your signature, update it first dude
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Can I Join

BTC Address: 1EoWjAjMSwQYvRvg8yH7wHCVXVVANekdqq
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Make sure you copy the exact signature code!
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Oh, now i read that the link below points to the coinomat-signature campaign. Does this mean only members of the coinomat signature campaign can switch to the coinoindex.com signature campaign?

If that is true then why is that not stated in the OP?

So how can i apply here now? Do i have to apply for coinomat and then switch to conoindex? That's really confusing and i really don't get why no official gives an explaination.
Hi,
I want to participate in this campaign:

Name: Blawpaw
UID: 146583
Bitcoin Address: 1DewTFBKWPXi4djGaEEkJuFknuAfzrM8UH

Let me know if I'm in.

http://www.bitsig.website/Coinomat/
just enter your UID there and it'll tell you if you're in or not.

I don't understand this system. So that link is checking if i'm enrolled in the campaign. I added the signature and applied to the campaing on here in the thread. I did not get a reaction, no acception, no rejection. So now i check my uid on that form and it says i'm not active.

How can i join? BitcoinRichman wrote that my signature is not valid. But i checked the signature in first post of this thread and it looks exactly the same.

Do i miss something? I think my post quality is great but i'm even more confused about the missing feedback from campaign overseer. If i have an error somewhere then i would want to know what's wrong so that i can fix it. I would like to join before this campaign gets full.

i see it too
Profile uid : 387541
xx Signature Status : Not active

may be you must ceck again your signature code

Yes. I have the same result. I now copied the code again and put it into the signature field and saved. After that i checked the form. Same result. The profile uid is correct too.

I don't get that.  Huh
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Profile uid : 496523
xx Signature Status : Enrolled to coinoindex !
Post to pay : 0
Pay per post : 0.0003
bitcoin address : 1MEv8g6PZYcBeYknbosQzB1YY16iP41Aqv

enrolled !!!!
copper member
Activity: 1218
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
Hi,

Let me know if I'm in.

I don't understand this system. So that link is checking if i'm enrolled in the campaign. I added the signature and applied to the campaing on here in the thread. I did not get a reaction, no acception, no rejection. So now i check my uid on that form and it says i'm not active.

How can i join? BitcoinRichman wrote that my signature is not valid. But i checked the signature in first post of this thread and it looks exactly the same.

Do i miss something? I think my post quality is great but i'm even more confused about the missing feedback from campaign overseer. If i have an error somewhere then i would want to know what's wrong so that i can fix it. I would like to join before this campaign gets full.

i see it too
Profile uid : 387541
xx Signature Status : Not active

may be you must ceck again your signature code
Hi,

Let me know if I'm in.

copper member
Activity: 924
hee-ho.
xx

I'm curious about this also.

tho I doubt that you're disqualified. I also started to see that whenever I check my status since yesterday and I still got paid (coinomat sig campaign). I've also checked some user's UID and all of them have it.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
xx

copper member
Activity: 924
hee-ho.
Hi,

Let me know if I'm in.

im joined coinoindex yesterday after get payment from coinomat
but my rate still coinomat

how to fix it ?

must i sign up manual at this thread ?

you'll probably get paid with coinoindex rates tomorrow. the bots shows coinomat pay rate everyday other than wednesday, or so I've heard from someone on this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: