Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinoindex.com - Signature Campaign! [FULL] - page 6. (Read 38508 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
September 17, 2015, 02:19:41 AM
I got my payment without troubles again. Perfect campaign still, without problems as always!

Sticking around again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
September 17, 2015, 12:14:01 AM
Thank you as every week. I had my payment as usually. And as always may your money coinomat multiplies to many times every day and every week.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
September 16, 2015, 10:23:09 PM
Well, guys!
Payments were made!
But unfortunately not all.
Sorry.
For some technical reasons we'll complete them tomorrow.
Payments for about half of members have been made, and another half ll get it tomorrow.
Just now it's too late to solve some technical problems. They ll be solved in the morning.
Sorry again and don't get mad Smiley

Looks like i'm part of that half that will be paid by tomorrow. I'm OK with it anyway. This is till the best campaign for me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 16, 2015, 10:19:11 PM
Well, guys!
Payments were made!
Sorry.
Payments for about half of members have been made, and another half ll get it tomorrow.
Just now it's too late to solve some technical problems. They ll be solved in the morning.

Thank's I got my payment perfectly ( i see at block explorer) but i have issue with my xapo wallet
im not receive bitcoin at my xapo wallet

edit im not receive payment
Activity: 818
Merit: 1003
September 16, 2015, 08:13:25 PM
I got my payment this time.

Thank for this awesome campaign
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
September 16, 2015, 08:00:38 PM
Well, guys!
Payments were made!
Sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1162
September 16, 2015, 07:50:18 PM
If you really want money then take a loan using your account as collateral and pay back when you receive the signature payment. No need to bring such discussions here
September 16, 2015, 07:47:41 PM
guys payment made ?
please update .

Not yet, but I'm sure it will be paid sooner/later today. So just wait and be patient  Wink
i know it was a bit urgent though ..

Why urgent? Do you have some travel with cruise? Or needed money to buy the ticket for the moon? Or must go (bitcoin) as soon as possible at your wallet because otherwise can be lost during the road?

It is a big amount.... So can do to many things.
the hell u speaking ..there can be several personal reasons ..stop being so bitchy or newbie.

Bitchy or newbie are you that pretend that with that miserable payment which you will have from this week can serve to do something urgent. With that money can do only nothing. It was only a joke but as I can see you are so stupid that don't understand the most simple game of words.
again why are u being bitchy ?? look the way u speak and how i do ?
be humble my friend ..
0.06 can do many urgent personal things ...

Pssss, guys  Smiley
Please, stop Smiley
Everything is fine.
Yes, payments are always at night.
It's not a surprise.
September 16, 2015, 07:40:18 PM
i'm Sr.member now
I change my signature for Sr.member or wait for payment?

You can change it now.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
September 16, 2015, 03:43:50 PM
guys payment made ?
please update .

Not yet, but I'm sure it will be paid sooner/later today. So just wait and be patient  Wink

Why urgent? Do you have some travel with cruise? Or needed money to buy the ticket for the moon? Or must go (bitcoin) as soon as possible at your wallet because otherwise can be lost during the road?

the hell u speaking ..there can be several personal reasons ..stop being so bitchy or newbie.

Bitchy or newbie are you that pretend that with that miserable payment which you will have from this week can serve to do something urgent. With that money can do only nothing. It was only a joke but as I can see you are so stupid that don't understand the most simple game of words.
be humble my friend ..

Payments are usually made at the very end of the day US time. So if you live in australia you will get your payment on Thursday for example.

Also, just wait, wednesday is wednesday, no need to rush campaign host, he always pays!
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
September 16, 2015, 01:51:08 PM
I am going to quit the campaign. I do not post enough to make the minimum posts, and this encourages me to make posts that I would not make otherwise.

I will leave coinoindex in my sig for another week as a show of good faith.

Thank you.
legendary
September 16, 2015, 12:53:05 PM
guys payment made ?
please update .

be humble my friend ..

That money can't serve even only to go in one public bathroom with payment. If you will be able to change those without fee. Because in every exchange the fee to pay for the change are higher than that amount. Or to do charity.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
September 16, 2015, 12:45:43 PM
guys payment made ?
please update .

be humble my friend ..
legendary
September 16, 2015, 12:43:11 PM
guys payment made ?
please update .

legendary
September 16, 2015, 12:39:56 PM
guys payment made ?
please update .

legendary
September 16, 2015, 12:36:39 PM
guys payment made ?
please update .

legendary
Activity: 1204
September 16, 2015, 12:35:20 PM
i'm Sr.member now

After payment tomorrow, you should change your signature to signature of senior member,
and your rate will be changed.
legendary
September 16, 2015, 12:30:00 PM
guys payment made ?
please update .

Not yet, but I'm sure it will be paid sooner/later today. So just wait and be patient  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
September 16, 2015, 12:24:01 PM
i'm Sr.member now

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
September 16, 2015, 12:19:12 PM
guys payment made ?
please update .

Not yet, but I'm sure it will be paid sooner/later today. So just wait and be patient  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: