Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinomat.com, Waves Platform,Tidex - Scam - page 2. (Read 807 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 03:58:21 PM
And you are still ignoring the fact that they send me 40k euro, If they Would scam they Would not send me that kind of money.

Ok, you got your money, very good for you, we are happy to hear this.

We want an explanation why Sasha Ivanov is related to criminals and fraudsters , the 2 appointed and active members of ELITE WAY DEVELOPMENTS LLP.

The Waves response was not clear, and they tried to minimize the issue,  and they lie when they say that they just used the same incorporation agency.

The following document confirms the appoinment of the designated members with an active roll:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/OC414955/filing-history/MzE2MzU0OTA1M2FkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

Someone made that decision and sign the appointment.

Not sure what you are trying to do, but they say they have nothing to do with those companies. They state that they use the other company as signing company. That’s just a shell for getting feet on land. Probably ten dozen companies you research Will use the same shell.

No reason to spread a shitload of Fud here.

But for everyone reading this post, coinomat is not a scam. Like i posted earlier they send me my money (see screenshot), If have to admit they were really slow This time and support was shitty, but they deliver.

They just have to hire more People.

Would you use in your own company, signers who are criminals and are involved in scams?, Would be very silly, the public records do not lie.

Let's let the crime police in the UK make the corresponding investigations.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 03:26:28 PM
And you are still ignoring the fact that they send me 40k euro, If they Would scam they Would not send me that kind of money.

We want an explanation why Sasha Ivanov is related to criminals and fraudsters , the 2 appointed and active members of ELITE WAY DEVELOPMENTS LLP.

The Waves response was not clear, and they tried to minimize the issue,  and they lie when they say that they just used the same incorporation agency.

The following document confirms the appoinment of the designated members with an active roll:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/OC414955/filing-history/MzE2MzU0OTA1M2FkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

Not sure what you are trying to do, but they say they have nothing to do with those companies. They state that they use the other company as signing company. That’s just a shell for getting feet on land. Probably ten dozen companies you research Will use the same shell.

No reason to spread a shitload of Fud here.

But for everyone reading this post, coinomat is not a scam. Like i posted earlier they send me my money (see screenshot), If have to admit they were really slow This time and support was shitty, but they deliver.

They just have to hire more People.
January 29, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

The Waves response was not clear, and they tried to minimize the issue,  and they lie when they say that they just used the same incorporation agency.

January 29, 2018, 02:30:29 PM
January 29, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

The Waves response is still not very clear.

The public records shows this 2 companies appointment as officers and Members.

DAMITRA GROUP LTD and LAMEN BUSINESS LTD

Role Active: LLP Designated Member.

Someone took this decision of appointment this officers and Members.

Both companies fulfill an Active Role as designated members.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/OC414955/officers

Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
January 29, 2018, 09:07:54 AM
To me I feel there's no point calling the three out as scam yet. Reasons being you just raised these concerning issues and allegations Let's wait for the team to respond first. And if from their response, they fail to clear the air then you can outrightly call them scam. And also up till now, no one has reported any issues of missing funds just that funds now take more time before it gets to those withdrawing. Will be around to hear from the team.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 29, 2018, 07:36:38 AM
It would be too early to claim those three to be a scam. They do have some responsive community here.
But what I should too point out is the three are a lot similar in the way they gives out unprofessional news and updates.
January 29, 2018, 07:34:32 AM
Funny thing is that my response is completly ignored. The send money around, i recieved 40k eur friday.

So its not a scam, but just a slow service.

Cool, but can you post a screenshot or something just in case?

I already did a few posts up...
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 07:31:05 AM
Funny thing is that my response is completly ignored. The send money around, i recieved 40k eur friday.

Cool, but can you post a screenshot or something just in case?
January 29, 2018, 07:21:49 AM

Activity: 546
January 29, 2018, 07:08:20 AM
First of all, of course, I want to thank you, for the fact that you really could find all this information and show it to the community. That the topic is quite interesting, we will see how events will develop. What will Alexander Ivanov answer to this?
Activity: 182
January 29, 2018, 07:01:45 AM
I only see FUD here. There not real users who lost their money on coinomat and Tidex.
I use Tidex frequently and never had a problem while withdrawing. Sure sasha will explain what is going on with these scammer companies lets wait a response from waves side.

Well, people have en excuse to be paranoid due to the amount of scammy ICOs nowadays. Not saying this is necessarily a scam but yeah, a response would be appreciated.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
January 29, 2018, 06:57:20 AM
Ohhh waves platform has some FUD here. I will wait answers from Waves platform. If these are real we have another big thing.
I prefer to sell all my waves until it gets cleared.

Waves is going to do blockchain project for a new financial center in my country. They're developing quite good, and FUD is FUD, all meaningful projects have one. Considering ur "Legendary" rank it might be a sarcasm, I'm like that guy Sheldon, cannot always sense one  Grin
January 29, 2018, 06:56:50 AM
Big chance there just some kind of shell middleman companies used by lots of companies to avoid some laws in there own country.

Paying some money to sign for them.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
January 29, 2018, 06:53:37 AM
I only see FUD here. There not real users who lost their money on coinomat and Tidex.
I use Tidex frequently and never had a problem while withdrawing. Sure sasha will explain what is going on with these scammer companies lets wait a response from waves side.
Activity: 1
January 29, 2018, 06:49:35 AM
I didn’t have any problem at all with coinomat.
January 29, 2018, 06:34:19 AM
It seems that coinomat is just busy. Yes, they could communicate better to the People who deposit or withdraw money.

But they deliver the money. I waited 1 week instead of 3 days.

https://imagize[Suspicious link removed]ageshack.com/v2/150x100q90/924/QxNMGM.png

So i Would say coinomat is definitly no scam, otherwise why would i recieve my money?

That Sasha or Waves give their public explanation of why they are related to criminals and scammers with companies in Seychelles. I think they have to give many explanations about this.
January 29, 2018, 06:10:42 AM
It seems that coinomat is just busy. Yes, they could communicate better to the People who deposit or withdraw money.

But they deliver the money. I waited 1 week instead of 3 days.

So i Would say coinomat is definitly no scam, otherwise why would i recieve my money?

January 29, 2018, 04:27:38 AM
Another question for Sasha:

What is the relationship between Coinomat and Komodo?

What was once the Slack of Coinomat now is the Komodo Slack. Very strange.

Coinomat Old Slack:

https://sprnt.slack.com/

If click on it , redirect you to the Komodo Salack.

Something that confirms this is in the message number #87 of this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=334769.80
Pages:
Jump to: