Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinomi wallet - page 2. (Read 407 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
April 11, 2020, 02:50:55 AM
If you can't avail a hardware wallet, you can try it for small amounts but don't fully rely on it as your cold storage or main wallet to store all of your coins. I trust hardware wallets more than coinomi for multi currency wallet so if you can avail it after sometime, do it.

I've heard the issue of someone losing his funds through their mobile(?) app IIRC.

They have an active telegram channel for support but many scammers do use their name too.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
April 11, 2020, 01:52:00 AM
Coinomi is one of the most popular wallets in the market, it has a strong reputation. The best Coinomi feature is an ability to support a lot of coins.
This is apt and right on it. I have used it for long that I can't really remember how long now and I have never had any issue with it.

Coinomi – is one of the first, and most trusted, cryptocurrency multiwallets.

wrong.
Coinomi is neither first, nor most trusted one out there.
But of course, "one of the first" as used by the OP doesn't mean "first" actually. It simply means it could be counted among the pioneer wallets. I think the Coinomi wallet has come a long way, really. And to this effect the OP is right.
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
April 11, 2020, 01:04:24 AM
Overall Coinomi is a good multi-currency wallet that available to download for iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, and Linux Cool. Also, the wallet comes with some amazing integration such as cold staking, inbuilt exchange, Dapp browser, etc.

Also, there is some hack attempt :oout there where users are complaining in reddit.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
April 11, 2020, 12:25:32 AM
LMAO, most trusted wallet?

[1] WARNING - Coinomi Wallet CRITICAL Vulnerability Made Me Lose My Life Savings
[2] Lost all of my coins

That's just a couple of example of Coinomi's security flaw. And as @pooya87 has pointed out, it is a closed source application. I wouldn't even trust any satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
April 11, 2020, 12:08:54 AM
Coinomi – is one of the first, and most trusted, cryptocurrency multiwallets.

wrong.
Coinomi is neither first, nor most trusted one out there. in fact it is among the least trusted wallets because it is closed sourced. the only reason why it has some popularity is because it supports a lot of shitcoins that people may not want to keep on their exchange wallets and have no other alternative light wallet option.
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
April 10, 2020, 10:43:41 PM
Coinomi is one of the most popular wallets in the market, it has a strong reputation. The best Coinomi feature is an ability to support a lot of coins.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 10, 2020, 09:24:15 PM
Coinomi – is one of the first, and most trusted, cryptocurrency multiwallets. Coinomi is a non-custodial multiwallet and your private keys are stored securely encrypted on your device at all times. ... Coinomi currently supports more than 125 blockchains and has FULL support for all Ethereum Tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: