Pages:
Author

Topic: COINONAT BOUNTY PROGRAM -CLOSED ( PAYMENT COMPLETED) - page 6. (Read 12095 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
I already update the spreadsheet and I'm currently fixing the rule due to poor participant. I'm thinking also by leaving this job once nothing change/improved in this campaign.
I'm just waiting for the devs to feedback on my suggestion. Thank you!
some complains were made due to no page identified with coinonat on facebook. the link was not provided at the OP and the managers remarked this. Please give a link to ensure correct facebook campaign

Please PM the assign manager for the social media campaign, I don't have any control on the spreadsheet of social media bounty. Me too is very confused on what is happening on the social media campaign of this project. I hope the devs will fix this issue soon.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250

05/04/2017
Facebook Post Link : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1694976180529048&set=a.1683536505006349.1073741826.100000500466817
Twitter Post Link : https://twitter.com/KataPepatahLucu/status/849394982360412160
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
I already update the spreadsheet and I'm currently fixing the rule due to poor participant. I'm thinking also by leaving this job once nothing change/improved in this campaign.
some complains were made due to no page identified with coinonat on facebook. the link was not provided at the OP and the managers remarked this. Please give a link to ensure correct facebook campaign

.There is no any facebook page for coinonat, just copy the post meant for facebook, follow the rules and post it on your facebook to promote it,the give us link to the post  to serve as proof. That's all.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Thanks for accepting, anyway do we need to posted link? here on this topic?

Thanks

no .. because I will check per 48h

I have done Tweet without replying here with links.It will be accepted?
Spreed not updated
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
please tell us the link facebook campaign Huh
Activity: 253
Merit: 0
please tell us ? we want to know what is the link to the facebook page for the campaign?
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
we want to know what is the link to the facebook page for the campaign?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
What is the link to the facebook page for the campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: