Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinpot support - page 2. (Read 1613 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 26, 2017, 10:06:10 PM
Still no email from them smh I'm giving up on coinpot
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
August 23, 2017, 06:50:18 PM
I read several withdrawal complaints about coinpot recently in Unofficial thread here in bitcointalk. Seems that email problem isn't on withdrawal only, I experienced it too last time, not receiving the verification email after sign up. I hope you get a response from them.

Coinpot not up at the moment. I can't log into any of the sites that use CoinPot.
Maybe they had a downtime earlier, site is working now.
Activity: 9
August 22, 2017, 11:04:28 PM
Coinpot not up at the moment. I can't log into any of the sites that use CoinPot.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
August 21, 2017, 07:56:02 PM
Did anyone ever receive an email from them before?
Had multiple problems,emailed them a lot but they never do reply...
I'm trying to email them I'm not receiving a confirmation link in email to withdraw...it worked before now I'm not getting it

There support suck,never do answer any emails
The best thing to do right now better to wait for their reply in a week and maybe they are delay replying so wait for more days..
Since according to others the site is still working fine and maybe you are just having some bugs that is why you are having some issue and error to your side.. and also their support is delay just like the same as other faucet.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
August 21, 2017, 07:43:13 PM
I'm trying to email them I'm not receiving a confirmation link in email to withdraw...it worked before now I'm not getting it

I'm not sure that such thing as Coinpot support really exists  Huh I tried to contact them several times, but no response from Coinpot. And I never saw people saying that their messages was answered by Coinpot.
In recent days Coinpot website works terrible, I always getting error messages. But somehow I mannaged to request withdrawal today, and got verification email after few minutes. I don't know how we can help you. Maybe try to check spam folder if you still didn't done that.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
August 21, 2017, 06:47:34 PM
What coinpot actually do? I see different faucets there, and how long do you keep emailing them? No one can help you here, but you only need to wait, if they will not process your withdrawals through email, then there's possibility that this site will turn to scam, or they are actually a scam on the very first place.

They are now the parent branding for moonbitcoin, bonusbitcoin and bitfun. These faucets are paying for quite a long and they had issues with coinpot but are solving them, so you'll probably get back a mail.
Activity: 7
August 21, 2017, 02:32:10 AM
He works all ok

What is your problem?
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
August 20, 2017, 11:38:02 PM
What coinpot actually do? I see different faucets there, and how long do you keep emailing them? No one can help you here, but you only need to wait, if they will not process your withdrawals through email, then there's possibility that this site will turn to scam, or they are actually a scam on the very first place.
Activity: 73
August 20, 2017, 10:04:54 PM

Pages:
Jump to: