Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinPredict.co - Predict a future BitCoin rate and win! - page 2. (Read 2177 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Bitalo Predictions is far more sophisiticated, as you can bet on ranges and the more accurate and more long term your bet is the higher you score.

see
http://predictions.bitalo.com

EDIT: Also, bitalo predictions is completely free and winning prizes are sponsored
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Since this prediction is only open for 12 hours, what is the difference between binary options and your website idea?

You don't choose between two outcomes. You predict the exact value (two decimals) and the closest win all the other bets.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Since this prediction is only open for 12 hours, what is the difference between binary options and your website idea?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
CoinPredict.co

I'm proud to announce a new BitCoin game I have been working on for a few months now. I believe this is the first of its kind. Today I'm launching the first open beta test. This is a public round to see if I need to make any changes or improvements. Of course it's functional and you can start predicting and if you're good/lucky, win!

If you have any questions, feedback, issues, suggestions, anything - please post in this thread or PM me. Please also report any bugs to me. I will also be looking for a complete rework of the design (as it's not very attractive at the moment), so if you're interested in that, PM me and show me what you've got.

› What is BitCoin?
BitCoin is a decentralized, virtual currency (crypto currency). This is the currency used to bet on CoinPredict. To learn more, please visit Bitcoin.org.

› What is CoinPredict?
CoinPredict is an exciting betting/prediction game based on the crypto currency BitCoin. Predict a future BitCoin value and win. The more predictions in one round, the higher the stakes. So tell your friends to join in!

› How does it work?
Players predict what the value of one BitCoin will be in US dollars (including cents) 24 hours from round start. After 12 hours, predictions are closed and the next round starts. There is always an active round to predict on. When 24 hours have passed since the round start, the system determines the value based on data from the CoinDesk Price Index.

The player whose prediction is closest to the BTC value when the round ends wins the total amount of bets placed by all players. If multiple predictions are equally close, the player who submitted their prediction first will be selected.

One entry costs 0.03 BTC and you can have as many entries as you wish in a round, for an increased chance of winning. CoinPredict charges a small fee from each entry.

› Why are predictions only open for 12 hours?
If you could submit predictions during the entire round, anyone could predict just before the round ends. The BitCoin rate would not have time to change before the winner selection and it wouldn't be a fair or exciting game. So instead we keep the predictions open for 12 hours to allow another 12 hours for the value to fluctuate.

› I have a question. How can I contact you?

There's only one person running CoinPredict, so it may or may not always be possible to get a quick response. However, if your question wasn't answered on this page and you need to get in touch, send an e-mail to contact(at)coinpredict.co. I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.
Pages:
Jump to: