Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinroll.it - Dice rolling game | Instant bets | Off-the-chain | 1% House edge - page 31. (Read 81545 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250
PSA

In case this isn't obvious yet, Perles is a scammer and his screenshot is forged. If anyone is PM'd by him here or on OTC let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
Things are going well for me  Grin

And if someone is interested, someone on the IRC of bitcoin-otc ask me after seeing my post in this forum, if i could win some bitcoin for him. I said yes, he gave me 0.25 btc and I get to 2btc for him. We did 40% for me et 60% for him. If someone want to do the same don't hesitate ( you can find me on the bitcoin-otc EU irc or by PM)

Good night  Smiley

I am gonna have to call him a scammer. Never sent the .15 he owed me
legendary
Love this game  Grin
Already 2 bitcoin profit and i began 1 hour ago
And if someone is interested, someone on the IRC of bitcoin-otc ask me after seeing my post in this forum, if i could win some bitcoin for him. I said yes, he gave me 0.25 btc and I get to 2btc for him. We did 40% for me et 60% for him. If someone want to do the same don't hesitate ( you can find me on the bitcoin-otc EU irc or by PM)

Good night  Smiley

https://coinroll.it/user/f371-7eeb-d879

Your account is in the negative and was last active on the 16th of June. Timestamps and stats on your screenshot are forged.

slightly late namworld. gave him .3 i won on your site .

Edit: well he pmed me on here saying he didnt disappear.... Idk i wil see what happens

EDIT EDIT: Pmed me saying he just lost it all but he isnt a scammer and will send me .3 today or tommarow when he gets home

EDIT EDIT EDIT: He sent me .15 says he will send the rest monday or tuesday
Activity: 745
Merit: 501
Love this game  Grin

Good night  Smiley

https://coinroll.it/user/f371-7eeb-d879

Your account is in the negative and was last active on the 16th of June. Timestamps and stats on your screenshot are forged.

legendary
i tried to contact you, sent you a pm and message on irc but it appears your not online
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Good night  Smiley

Never trust a frenchie  Wink

What what how do you know Wink

I use different bot to bet for me (4 in total). They have each their specs. And it work well Wink I am +10BTC profit right now.
legendary

Good night  Smiley

Hehe, well I have a bot that will bet for you on this site for those interested

I can do one in less than 10 minutes for free...

hehe but why waste the time and energy Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Swiss Money all around me!

Good night  Smiley

I can do one in less than 10 minutes for free...
legendary

Good night  Smiley

Good night  Smiley

https://imageshack.us/a/img18/762/3nj7.png

Good night  Smiley
Love this game  Grin
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
This is a awesome site. I haven't won much. But, I HAVE won a little. It was also very fun. But, frustrating when you start to have a losing streak...
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Are there plans to increase the bet limits?

Bet limits are proportional to the bankroll.

This is true. They might even get reduced if the house gets unlucky (has happened once).

Can we have a 'loserboard' also?
Activity: 293
Merit: 250

This is true. They might even get reduced if the house gets unlucky (has happened once).

Activity: 173
Merit: 102
Activity: 14
well something is wrong
I made 3 transaction at 19:10 not only on coinroll and still they're unconfirmed
any ideas?
what do u mean
Activity: 14
I really like this idea.  Thanks
legendary
Well right now I have it so it simply bets for me on the 50/50 game. You simply set the amount of times to bet and it will just keep betting. It also has a checkbox that allows you to enable or disable doubling. so for example you loose 1 then it bets 2. if you win it goes back down to 1 and then continues like that.Also there is a simple listbox so you can view the latest bets and see how it worked out and such.
Pages:
Jump to: