Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins are CRASHING!!! Is it the next crash? BTC Down to $5300 as I type this! - page 3. (Read 1817 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 16
🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw
If you followed the first golden rule of crypto investment of not investing more than you can afford to lose you should have enough spare capital to just buy your coin on the way down to lower your average cost and put you in the green sooner when it rebounds. I got burned hard when I bought ant-shares at its ATH of 13$ right before the first conference, it subsequently declined to 8$ and I bought twice as much so I could sell at 13$ again and still make a nice profit. Obviously in hindsight I wish I had held till $50 but the principle is the same. This only works if your coins fundamentals are still good though. Obviously don't try to average down on a scam coin.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Just relax and buy some cheap altcoins on the go. Corrections are part of the cycle. Use them

Cheers

This is the best advice.
I wish more people would consider this instead of panicking  Roll Eyes
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Russian hackers stole my legendary account. :(
This is the end times. Sell everything, repent.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Just relax and buy some cheap altcoins on the go. Corrections are part of the cycle. Use them

Cheers
Activity: 283
Merit: 251
Don't buy BTC, it will crashhhhhhh  Grin Grin Grin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg .
These threads are really awensome in my opinion. They never get old, if you change the price on the title you can repost it endlessy.

Ex:

Coins are CRASHING!!! Is it the next crash? BTC Down to $53000 as I type this!

Coins are CRASHING!!! Is it the next crash? BTC Down to $12 as I type this!

Coins are CRASHING!!! Is it the next crash? BTC Down to $231237 as I type this!  Roll Eyes

Activity: 312
Merit: 104
What  did you expect? To see it going upwards all the time? Just take a look at the btc/usd chart from the beginning of the year, constant upward trend. Dont panic and make your moves at the right time.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
Well the markets reached all time highs recently so this is expected. I was expecting it to crash a lot lower after the China sell off last month, but we recovered and reached new time highs. I think another crash is bound to happen again. I mean just the beginning of the year Bitcoin was at $300 and Ethereum was $5, now just a few months later look at the prices. There has to be a correction, and that time is now. What do you think?
In earlier years then it would be possible since it can simply manipulate price but as of now on bitcoin theres a strong support which means crash wont most likely to happen.There might be price corrections but i cant see that bitcoins price would dip down again on below 3k but well anytime it can really dip its price but wont for these years for sure.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
this is just another "bitcoin panic mode" that was turned on today. although i have not yet found the reason why it has started yet. and that is why you can see the dip in bitcoin price. it is not a crash. not yet since we are far from it.

and obviously once again since bitcoin goes down, altcoins drop with it also. maybe not all and maybe not all big, but it happens too often that it is creating a rule without exception these days!
Activity: 336
Activity: 266
Well the markets reached all time highs recently so this is expected. I was expecting it to crash a lot lower after the China sell off last month, but we recovered and reached new time highs. I think another crash is bound to happen again. I mean just the beginning of the year Bitcoin was at $300 and Ethereum was $5, now just a few months later look at the prices. There has to be a correction, and that time is now. What do you think?

Like ten of these threads. I'm getting real sick of seeing them.

First I should point out, there was no "Chinese sell off" -- that never happened and was pretty much made up entirely. The "sell off" was a bunch of idiot Westerners who bought into FUD.

This dump has nothing to do with "corrections" and everything to do with the BTC fork involving Bitcoin Gold. Were you even here during the last fork with Bitcoin Cash? The exact same thing happened. People sell off their alts for BTC and then hold their BTC awaiting the fork. They do this to get more free Bitcoin Gold. There is also a bunch of people who will cash out their BTC before a fork because they are cautious and do it in case "something bad happens" ...

Anyone surprised by this or who is freaking out right now, should probably just cash out all their cryptos, because clearly they don't have the stomach for them. Go invest by putting money in a high yield savings account instead ...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Seriously. There is nothing to worry about. Use this as an opportunity to acquire more of the coins you are following at a low price.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think this is just a litle correction
I agree. A correction always comes after a quick run up in prices. The old saying "what goes up must come down" is pretty true. Doesn't tell you how much it's going up or down, but make of it what you will
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I do not see this as a crash, it is merely a small dip probably because of news such as Russia regulating Bitcoin mining. If you are holding for long term, don’t let this small dip affect you. The fork is coming and we are most likely expecting to see higher price in Bitcoin due to an increase of demand.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
are you bored to open this kind of threads every time coins go a little down ?
its the market.. up down up down
nothing is crashing.. all my coins cost more then they were a month ago
Activity: 50
I think this is just a litle correction
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
another crash another new high another crash another new high and the story goes on.
thats what makes it all so exciting isnt it?
if you dont like +-5% daily you should go to forex

Exactly, it is like this. Although its not crash merely a correction which will happen and happen... More and more i think about the only viable investment is in BTC (longterm for crypto: at least 2,3 years) and not search new altcoin unicorns, too much risk involved, since you need some knowledge for entry and getting out and follow the tech and develpoment...

I think so too! But many coins are real scam and
These will really crash

nobody really cares about coins that are "real scam" around here to be honest. if they did care none of these scams could even gain any trading volume.
the thing is, people are looking for profit and they rarely even check the project itself or its developers. they just look at some charts, the volume and sometimes the media (news) and invest if they see the possibility for a big profit.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772

Yeah, this is just a minor correction and as I have said it inevitable. We may see bitcoin slump to $5000 low point and ETH around $250 again. However, this should not be a cause for panic because it should happened a couple of days ago when bitcoin reach almost $6000. So we might as well go and buy more bitcoins or altcoins in this correction, for me I consider this a good buying point. And one this slump is over, we may see another ATH is offing, including a lot of alts. Bitcoin price is just about $5200 but we are going to see the price going to $5000 then consolidating and on its way to $6000 before the implementation of hard fork this 25th.
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
i love coins
another crash another new high another crash another new high and the story goes on.

Exactly, it is like this. Although its not crash merely a correction which will happen and happen... More and more i think about the only viable investment is in BTC (longterm for crypto: at least 2,3 years) and not search new altcoin unicorns, too much risk involved, since you need some knowledge for entry and getting out and follow the tech and develpoment...

I think so too! But many coins are real scam and
These will really crash
Activity: 15
i do not think coins will crash in near future but some will be gone in future..
Activity: 66

Activity: 167
Crash or no crash, bitcoin will worth over $10,000 in 2018.

Surely by Christmas even
Pages:
Jump to: