Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins are ready to lift off in 2018! - page 2. (Read 4007 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
April 30, 2017, 06:15:59 AM
Bitcoin still sets the path for all other coins, with its own success. This is good for Crypto in global, and we can see much progress lately, many new features and solutions. Even big companies have thair own plans..Everybady talks about digital money. How will markecup be shared this is different story, maybe even more interesting.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
April 30, 2017, 05:21:44 AM
Most coins are in development for several years now
can you give some examples. and tell us why it took several "years" to develop these coins? i understand that developing a real coin that is supposed to be good doesn't happen overnight and it takes time but i can not see why it would take several years! that is much longer than needed.

Coins are here for a real world usage
things you say are our wishes. i just hope this is not like other thousand coins which said the same thing and ended up being empty promises!

Some people predicted it still needs 5-15 years for mass adoption. But that´s bullshit. Another 5-10 years of speculating isn´t goin to happen, otherwise it would mean the whole crypto-thing is just a big empty bubble.
i disagree. it takes time, specially for an altcoin. people all around the world are not going to wake up one morning saying "I've got to get me some altcoin".
bitcoin, which is the biggest one, has been around for 8 years and it is not yet reached mass adoption. bitcoin has made the way for adoption smooth but it still will take time and that altcoin needs to be so damn good to be adopted for "real world usage".

* looking forward to your examples

1: Ehh what? Even BTC is still in development Smiley But here are some examples: NEM (2014), ETH (ok, needs more time), Sia, GAME + Mobilego, Bitcrystal (release few days ago), IOTA this year,...
2: All with real world usage. e.g NEM with banks , IOTA with IOT companies,...
3: Yeah, it needs time. But it´s almost 10 years now since the birth of BTC! And mass adoption depends on 2 fundamental things: 1: tested and easy to use product (make a software easy to use is a matter of months) and 2: tv and media. I remember when first mobile came up and 90% laughed and said what a bullshit. Few months later 70% and 2 years later 0,1%.
Few months ago crypto was demonized by banks and media. Now it´s "accepted" and soon it will pushed like hell. Sheeps will follow immediately  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
April 30, 2017, 05:00:44 AM
Most coins are in development for several years now
can you give some examples. and tell us why it took several "years" to develop these coins? i understand that developing a real coin that is supposed to be good doesn't happen overnight and it takes time but i can not see why it would take several years! that is much longer than needed.

Coins are here for a real world usage
things you say are our wishes. i just hope this is not like other thousand coins which said the same thing and ended up being empty promises!

Some people predicted it still needs 5-15 years for mass adoption. But that´s bullshit. Another 5-10 years of speculating isn´t goin to happen, otherwise it would mean the whole crypto-thing is just a big empty bubble.
i disagree. it takes time, specially for an altcoin. people all around the world are not going to wake up one morning saying "I've got to get me some altcoin".
bitcoin, which is the biggest one, has been around for 8 years and it is not yet reached mass adoption. bitcoin has made the way for adoption smooth but it still will take time and that altcoin needs to be so damn good to be adopted for "real world usage".

* looking forward to your examples
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 30, 2017, 04:59:15 AM
For me i would agree that in time it would bloom because a lot of businesses now are related to internet. Most transactions are now going online and many more. Patients is very much important in this kinds of trade. Many coins are now increasing but not the same as some commodities that we usually buy. Many coins will rise up so better start stocking.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
April 30, 2017, 04:36:51 AM
Most coins are in development for several years now and it looks like some of them are ready to use this/next year. This means we are goin in a new area. after years of developing and speculating we have to go a step further.Coins are here for a real world usage and not doomed to stuck in this forum and few wallets. Some people predicted it still needs 5-15 years for mass adoption. But that´s bullshit. Another 5-10 years of speculating isn´t goin to happen, otherwise it would mean the whole crypto-thing is just a big empty bubble. Do you remember 2015? BTC at 200$, NEM at 1mio marketcap,...you lucky bastards able to invest in this year ( me not Sad ) Anyway, wait till 2018 and you will say the same about 2017. Good luck and buy as much as you can.
Pages:
Jump to: