Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins in Space Faucet - page 2. (Read 1247 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 21, 2016, 07:21:10 AM
Update:
Increased ref bonus to 20%
Lowered timer to 60 minutes.

fair enough mate, much better decreasing the time and increasing the rewards maybe adding some profitable ads can help you out to increase
 more your rewards good luck mate hope yo enjoy your earnings soon attract more visitors to your site. thank you.

If you know any profitable ad networks just write them. I made the experience that coinmedia is a very good one. Adalso is also a good one, but you can only place 1 ad per site. Adbit.co is not very profitable. Do you know any others? I need network based ones because it doesn't make profit if there are no ads to display.
did you review aads? i use that before but not sure if they still profitable mate you can search for there thread here in our forums sorry mate not much familiar. good luck in your search.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
May 21, 2016, 06:49:53 AM
Update:

fair enough mate, much better decreasing the time and increasing the rewards maybe adding some profitable ads can help you out to increase
 more your rewards good luck mate hope yo enjoy your earnings soon attract more visitors to your site. thank you.

If you know any profitable ad networks just write them. I made the experience that coinmedia is a very good one. Adalso is also a good one, but you can only place 1 ad per site. Adbit.co is not very profitable. Do you know any others? I need network based ones because it doesn't make profit if there are no ads to display.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 21, 2016, 06:26:13 AM
Update:

fair enough mate, much better decreasing the time and increasing the rewards maybe adding some profitable ads can help you out to increase more your rewards good luck mate hope yo enjoy your earnings soon attract more visitors to your site. thank you.
May 21, 2016, 06:23:41 AM
Update:

May 20, 2016, 04:11:23 PM
I think 100 satoshi is too low for 180 min timer, and referral commission 5% is just too low!
Your faucet is new, and you have to put bigger rewards and referral, at least at start, so you can get free promotion from rotators and faucet list sites, and catch users who will come back to you and claim every day. And tbh, I was on your faucet for good 5 seconds, saw reward, and hit the big X...
I hope this will help you to improve faucet! Cheers!

Yes I fully understand that. But I need to make profit from it in the longer run. If everyone gets 1000 Sats who visits the site and I only get 60 Sats from advertising per visitor the faucet will go empty very fast. So the first thing I need to do is increasing the income by placing more and better ads. Then I can calculate the new reward amount by calculating the ads income per visitor.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
May 20, 2016, 03:52:27 PM
I think 100 satoshi is too low for 180 min timer, and referral commission 5% is just too low!
Your faucet is new, and you have to put bigger rewards and referral, at least at start, so you can get free promotion from rotators and faucet list sites, and catch users who will come back to you and claim every day. And tbh, I was on your faucet for good 5 seconds, saw reward, and hit the big X...
I hope this will help you to improve faucet! Cheers!
May 20, 2016, 03:48:33 PM
Not sure if I have the right ads. As I said I need to wait for approval on some ad networks.
I will definitly increase when everything ad related is working.
But as for now even these 100 Sats are too much  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
May 20, 2016, 03:36:38 PM
hello mate i think 100 satosh 180 min is to low congrats with your faucet

Alright so what is a better time?

I need to wait for some approvals from ad networks.
I will update the time once everything is approved.

not is better start a faucet and pubblicity in the forum only later you have the correct ads? Because 100 satoshi every 180 minute i don't think people use your faucet for now
May 20, 2016, 02:23:08 PM

Alright so what is a better time?

I need to wait for some approvals from ad networks.
I will update the time once everything is approved.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 20, 2016, 02:11:18 PM
May 20, 2016, 01:52:06 PM
Hey Bitcoin Community!

I just started my own small faucet.

http://coinsin.space

It has a animated space background.

You can earn 100 Sats every 180 minutes (For now)

No popups because noone likes them  Wink

If you have any suggestions feel free to write them.

Regards.
Pages:
Jump to: