Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins in the Kingdom: The Bitcoin Conference at the Walt Disney World Resort - page 2. (Read 6415 times)

legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
I'm booked in and travel & hotel arranged!  Thanks to everyone who reached out to me and lobbied (not to hard) for me to attend.

I'm coming in Friday afternoon and out Monday -- lots of opps to talk about Charitable Crypto with the recent launch of our non-profit "Strength in Numbers Foundation" our first project is rescuing and re-invigorating Givecoin and funding the research and development around the http://www.idcoins.org concept for a Identity and Reputation coinbase.

I was planning on flying myself down in the Sparrowhawk but I think in the interest of being available for meetings I've booked commercial to get in faster.

On my agenda is selecting an ATM vendor for our launch in Minnesota -- it will need to have support for both on screen advertising as well as ALTS.

Our initial plan after we obtain the necessary money-transmitter license in Minnesota via a new collaborative effort with some other ATM parties will be to begin an "air drop tipping" campaign to put little paper wallets out for tipping waitstaff at restaurants to raise awareness for crypto and the ATM locations.

-dvd
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I think I have time available.  I just might attend this one.  Are there any discussion panels I can participate on? Is anyone looking for some assistance working an exhibit?

Come on down! We want to have a ton of exhibitors at this conference.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 4658
I think I have time available.  I just might attend this one.  Are there any discussion panels I can participate on? Is anyone looking for some assistance working an exhibit?
donator
Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047
I outlived my lifetime membership:)
My wife will be there for the race weekend...hmmm...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
This looks like fun, looking forward to more details.  Smiley
I may consider going.  I'd like to see what speakers and other events are lined up.  Will there be more details on the website?
Yep, we are in the pre-launch mode right now. When the actual site goes live, it will have a lot more details.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I may consider going.  I'd like to see what speakers and other events are lined up.  Will there be more details on the website?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

Good luck!

I hope I can make this one.   Smiley
lol very nice. Best of luck with the conference.
Thanks! You guys should exhibit or vend.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
lol very nice. Best of luck with the conference.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
lol "magic internet money"  Cheesy
Coins in the Kingdom

The Bitcoin Conference at the Walt Disney World Resort - October 4-5, 2014

Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology are changing everything for everyone. This is the conference for everyone. Come celebrate the biggest innovation in financial technology with the most innovative minds in the field. October 4th and 5th at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, Downtown Disney. Ain't no party like a bitcoin party...

Tickets $60

Hotel Rooms $99

http://launch.coinsinthekingdom.com

Anyone interested in Speaking, Exhibiting, Vending, Sponsoring or just getting involved please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: