Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins listed on Binance through the community coin vote show 24% price decrease - page 2. (Read 302 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
I am not aware of the clear picture of all the coins listed, but based on what I notice, when PundiX was listed in Binance through community voting, it dump really hard and it seems like it will die in Binance. IIRC, I read an article before that Binance is responsible for pumping the coin listed that pays them so the hype started and big traders followed the hype, for free, there is no money involved so Binance can't help that.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yeah, same picture everywhere. It's time to analyse all this situations and make some conclusions. Each coin is just a manipulation instrument - no matter what the idea of the projects is.

This alarming situation is not only happening in Binance. Same with other exchanges that are holding IEO programs. And I think, they are far worse than BNB. And yes, maybe it is time to stop these IEO launch pads. We are suffering the same experience as ICOs. I don't know what's the next name for crowdsourcing. But blockchain projects should have tangible and working product before they even think of collecting money from the community. We are all tired of hearing promises and empty roadmap.
Activity: 645
Merit: 10
Yes, public discussions of the coin play a big role. But then everyone wants to make a profit and start selling it when it is at its peak. Hence the decrease in its cost.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Yeah, same picture everywhere. It's time to analyse all this situations and make some conclusions. Each coin is just a manipulation instrument - no matter what the idea of the projects is.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
We should buy according to rumors and sell by news. So when the token is listed at the exchange, the price will definitely decrease, which is the rule of this market. I have seen a lot of cases like this so be flexible when you have any positive news for altcoin
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Binance lisitng effect is working but not for a long time
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
I think If a coin/token is listed on binance through voting then we may expect positive results of these coins/tokens because it shows us a clear sign of reliability after all the thinking of crypto community really matters that's why I believe voting procedure is absolutely a nice way and it's really good to see that some big cryptocurrency exchanges are adopting voting procedure.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Maybe the price can easy to dump because the project don’t pay to get listed on there.
Based on the fact, As a Trader want to get profit can Buy on rumors and sell on news. This is one of the fundamental Analys.

that's more precise, if there is a good rumor market will give positive respon by buying coin although finally the fact unlike this rumor. buying on rumor and sell on fact be basic rules for every traders. fomo and hype be the reason why price increase if they see project will listed in binance community vote

and most of the time, the vote is coming from those holders. so once their bet got listed, they can easily dump the coin without considering of anything. because the main reason why they wanted it listed is to discard it as soon as possible. and also, since they don't spend resources, it is easy for them to see the project fall. this case doesn't happen not only in Binance but other exchanges that are holding free community voting. so really not an isolated case for BNB
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Maybe the price can easy to dump because the project don’t pay to get listed on there.
Based on the fact, As a Trader want to get profit can Buy on rumors and sell on news. This is one of the fundamental Analys.

that's more precise, if there is a good rumor market will give positive respon by buying coin although finally the fact unlike this rumor. buying on rumor and sell on fact be basic rules for every traders. fomo and hype be the reason why price increase if they see project will listed in binance community vote
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
Coins listed on Binance through the community coin vote show a price decrease of an average 24% after 7 days
https://xangle.io/project/MBL/disclosures/5e53368aaa40c06ddf417e9f

Coins listed on Binance through the community coin vote had the highest earnings on the day of the announcement – after listing, token prices showed a tendency to decline. This shows the ‘Sell on News’ effect where price increases before official announcement and decreases after.
This analysis was conducted to investigate the effect of voting on listing, which is becoming a trend among exchanges.

According to crypto disclosure platform Xangle, MovieBloc announced that it was listed on Binance after a coin vote on the 21st. Six days after the listing, Moviebloc was down 41%.

Six coins, NKN, ARPA, CTXC, VITE, DREP, and MovieBloc, have been successfully listed on Binance through the coin vote.

The average price increase rate of the six coins on the day of the voting announcement was 60.08% higher compared to 24 hours ago. On the day of listing, the price fell 7.45%; after 7 days, it decreased by 24.07%. NKN was the only coin that showed a price increase.

That's not a encouraging statistics to look at on the outside . But the positive side is that atleast coins are getting listed in the exchange so that investor in the projects can get out with a bit of money if they want instead of getting locked for a long time and the project eventually running out of funds.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I'm actually not surprised about the price reduction after the projects lists on binance. It's a known fact that after a surge in value, there's a huge possibility that the value of the tokens would face some level of correction which is experienced with a reduction in the value.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
It appears MBL team dumped on the community, the community was waiting to Lambo, boom the team cash out immediately trade started on binance I sold at loss, and I will never visit MBL market again, because the circulating supply immediately increased after trading on binance started, when I questioned this on their telegram group, one of their admin removed me, I just went to the market and sold off. Stay goodbye forever.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
It is a clear fact, the community voted so that they can dump, it is a win-win situation. During the voting process, the coin will surely pump that's for sure and once it eventually wins the voting and gets listed dump will follow suit. Therefore even if the coin is a good one and someone tends to buy and hold, it's better waiting for it to get listed and dump then buy after due diligence. Also, a careful look might also show that most of these coins don't have much to offer but once given the opportunity to participate in community vote, you will see them rising massively.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
This case seems to be an insider job which is very common in the coin listing. Initially before listing, either someone from the team or Binance had invested heavily and threw on face later.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
What can you expect for free listing? It's a wrong perception that any project that listed on Binance is successfully skyrocketed its price, Thats not true I'm using Binance on a daily basis thats why I know what's happening in there. after it was successfully listed most of them are just dump on the first day alone. while other projects that have a good reputation will manage to grow its price but it is only a matter of a few days.

Of course, the price increase after listing on Binance is not an axiom, however, from time to time we all encounter this phenomenon, which used to be quite natural and regular, and today has become rare and exceptional. Nevertheless, a competent trader will never miss this rare phenomenon to make money on it.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1403
It's not an organic way to get listing, people vote to get the coin pumped and them they sell everything when it's at peak
In a mid term, the coins could be good, but only time will tell, it's better to just watch instead of trying to gain money this is because it's very risk, only the ones who are planning this pump/dump will gain money, and sometimes it's just a question of minutes to see a coins being dumped
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
What can you expect for free listing? It's a wrong perception that any project that listed on Binance is successfully skyrocketed its price, Thats not true I'm using Binance on a daily basis thats why I know what's happening in there. after it was successfully listed most of them are just dump on the first day alone. while other projects that have a good reputation will manage to grow its price but it is only a matter of a few days.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
DUH what were people expecting? You list, you dump. The only way to survive listings is to have a normal project get so popular that exchanges on their own decide to list it because it is a good coin. But does this happen anymore nowadays? Ask Binance, of course not. Worse, Binance even delists their own IEO coins so that shows you just what they really think about those new project coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
I won't expect anything else from such project than price decrease, they only manage to win the voting, nothing else and binance is very picky when they want to list projects on their exchange, not most project that get listed through voting deserve it
Pages:
Jump to: