Pages:
Author

Topic: COINS TO Invest Before Market Recovery - page 3. (Read 464 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 10:40:55 PM
If I were to choose which coins on the market am I going to invest before it recovers, here are they:

1. Electroneum (ETN)
2. Tron (TRX)
3. Reddcoin (RD)
4. Siacoin (SC)
5. Dentacoin (DCN)
6. Verge (XVG)
7. Bytecoin (BCN)
8. Digibyte (DGB)
9. Dent DENT)
10. NEM (XEM)

Even if Ripple (XRP) is undervalued right now, I choose not to buy because it's centralized and controlled by banks. I did buy it before, but I exchanged it with TRX. I think it would take a long while for the market to recover because the bloodbath is not yet over. Plus, I expect it will dip even more when Chinese New Year comes.
You are right that bloodshed is not over, all are eating, fighting each other to survive. The market is now just like living in the forest, who can last long then he will win.

I have bought some trx, dcn, xvg and nem. Maybe I will research and consider the others that you suggest here.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
February 05, 2018, 10:40:00 PM
Be smart and pick undervalued coins with REAL proven dev teams with real use cases.

bitbay
blocknet
byteball
pivx
komodo
xrb

these types of project
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
February 05, 2018, 10:38:10 PM
before market recovery I will pick up LTC and ETH on my investment, both off this coin are very usable IMO. you can use ETH as a gas for your token, participate on an ICO or for your payment method. for LTC more merchant are using this cryptocurrency for payment method, its fast and cheap transaction.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
February 05, 2018, 10:22:02 PM
If I were to choose which coins on the market am I going to invest before it recovers, here are they:

1. Electroneum (ETN)
2. Tron (TRX)
3. Reddcoin (RD)
4. Siacoin (SC)
5. Dentacoin (DCN)
6. Verge (XVG)
7. Bytecoin (BCN)
8. Digibyte (DGB)
9. Dent DENT)
10. NEM (XEM)

Even if Ripple (XRP) is undervalued right now, I choose not to buy because it's centralized and controlled by banks. I did buy it before, but I exchanged it with TRX. I think it would take a long while for the market to recover because the bloodbath is not yet over. Plus, I expect it will dip even more when Chinese New Year comes.
Activity: 63
Merit: 3
February 05, 2018, 10:20:08 PM
You should invest in coins that have real use cases, I don't expect a lot of alts to recover that well from this.

This is the key. A lot of people just throw money on altcoin ICOs like they're throwing chips at numbers on a Roulette table. Making a good investment means reading the white papers, doing history on the backers (if they don't publicly list their history/identity I would be concerned), and ensuring that the coin has actual utility. Otherwise it's just another one of those typical pyramid/scamcoins where everyone plays hot potatoe hoping to not be the last person holding the coin when it crashes after the post ICO bump.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 05, 2018, 10:14:41 PM
You should invest in coins that have real use cases, I don't expect a lot of alts to recover that well from this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
February 05, 2018, 10:10:40 PM
there's a sale for all alts right now , i'd like to take this opportunity and invest in a coin that might get 3x when market recover
i was hesitating between TRON and OYSTERPYRL . both will have token burn soon and they are in a good price .
what's your thoughts here ?! 
Pages:
Jump to: