Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins under $0.10? - page 3. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 252
January 25, 2018, 10:26:00 AM
You can check dcn , dimcoin , electroneum, snovio , bitclave these coins are still cheap . Even you can make research on this coins before investing I think this coins may create fortune by holding otherwise atleast it will give 2x profit by investing now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
January 25, 2018, 09:56:42 AM
eXRN
Rebellious, but just passed the designated mark Smiley
eGAS
eREAL
ERC20
POW
CRTM
10MT

All those already showed some resillience and development.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 25, 2018, 09:20:53 AM
You can try checking bytecoin and dogecoin. I am holding these coins because I can see a lot of potenatial from them.  Regaring bytecoin,  there are few left coins to mine and once all of it has been mined,  I can predict that the price will rise.  Regarding doge, it is easy to mine and you can trade it easily even though the price is low.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
January 25, 2018, 09:19:09 AM
Bitclave, Herocoin, Snovio these projects have recently successfully completed their ICO, but have not yet progressed on the road map and their tokens have not yet grown.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 09:18:28 AM
Ecurrency coin (ECC), ColossusCoinXT (COLX) and AMMo Reloaded (AMMO)
These are a low value per piece coins, but they can gain in value soon.
You can find many more if you research.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 25, 2018, 09:14:07 AM
In your ideas to invest in cheap coins there is certainly logic. but believe the cheapness of the coin does not mean that it will grow many times. There are examples of projects that hang out with a low price and constantly fall lower and lower. In the project there should be a prospect of development - that's what the price will bring!
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
January 25, 2018, 09:09:24 AM
Just go to coinmarketcap and it's easy to know that which one under $0.10 , But told you that my holding list under $0.10 is Telcoin , Storm , Datum , I'm waiting them rise x10 in the future
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
January 25, 2018, 08:59:58 AM
Guys, can you tell me some coins that are under $0.10 right now and that maybe you are holding? Or even if you're not. I'm trying to put a little in few of them. First I'll do the research of course but if you have any suggestion in which such coin to look at I'd appreciate it. Smiley

Why are you using this as a metric if you dont mind me asking? a little dangerous without looking at the circulating supply. A coin with 100M supply under 10c is a lot more valuable than one with 1 trillion supply under 10c

Economics have to be considered in the price point here
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 25, 2018, 08:58:40 AM
A pretty good coin under $0.10 is Siacoin. It is basically a decentralized cloud storage. Like Dropbox or google drive. But decentralized.
Also if you look at coinmarketcap you can see the price of the coins and the websites are linked.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 08:52:13 AM
to be safe i just choose coin with high marketcap
so i choose from 100 coin in coinmarketcap.com and i found that
DigitalNote
Dent
PACcoin
Experience Po...   
Kin
ReddCoin
Dentacoin
Dogecoin
Bytecoin
Siacoin

but forget dofe, that's a temporary movement i think
just look chart a year before
By investing in high marketcap coins you have big risk and low potential reward. It's not easy to move the price up in coins with high marketcap while there is huge probability of price moving down. It's not safe at all to buy pumped coins ATH.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
January 08, 2018, 11:34:33 AM
DigitalNote
Dent
PACcoin
Experience Po...   
Kin
ReddCoin
Dentacoin
Dogecoin
Bytecoin
Siacoin

Great insight and a good list of still cheap coins to buy.  Yes, looking at the marketcap is a great indicator to let you know if the token and development mean are still active and the token might have a chance to increase in value over time.  From your list I really like DENT and Siacoin but some of the picks I haven't heard of before (I will have to take a look at Kin, DigitalNote and Bytecoin). Thanks for the post!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 12:20:58 PM
DigitalNote
Dent
PACcoin
Experience Po...   
Kin
ReddCoin
Dentacoin
Dogecoin
Bytecoin
Siacoin

Activity: 36
January 07, 2018, 12:05:43 PM
Please what's the usecase of this coin, that will make it go ×100.
A currency. Not every coin need bells and whistles, aim to solve world hunger or intention to put all the internet in blockchain.
Activity: 47
January 04, 2018, 07:55:06 PM
Have a look at Unitus (USI) currently at 0.75 cents. Great team, low market cap and low coin supply.

The other one I'm interested in is Fluttercoin (FLT) currently at 0.24 cents. The coin was dormant for a while but the original dev team is back and there is a lot of Twitter activity about this coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
January 04, 2018, 07:41:10 PM
Your question has a temporal element to it.
Many good coins all started off less than 0.10 and have moved up quickly.

There are some coins close to 0.10 that I can recommend:

Snovio

DeepBrain Chain

Dent

These wont stay low for very long as many buyers coming in to scoop these up.

Also look for newly listed coins and tokens on the exchanges.  Many cheap coins are listed  that, if you get in early, will give great returns without having to go through a long waiting whitelisting, pre-ico, ico, KYC verification process (2-3 months where your money is tied up waiting for the sale to end and coin to be listed).

good luck. (and great thread question!)
Activity: 42
January 04, 2018, 07:35:51 PM
espers
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 05:51:49 PM
There is a lot of coins in market..You have to just filter it out..You may use coinmarketcap website..There are huge coin list with details..
Here some coins under $0.10 :

Dogecoin
Siacoin
Dent
Bytecoin
Kin

If you want to invest , I will suggest you to go for Dogecoin and Dent coin..They will go to moon very soon .  Cool

Activity: 434
Merit: 49
January 04, 2018, 04:29:13 PM
An interesting choice, not long ago he looked closely at these coins. You can certainly take risks, but only for a long time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
January 04, 2018, 04:27:07 PM
Just throwing out some cryptos, DYOR on them Wink
Ethereum
Mothership
Opus
Upfiring
ColossusCoinXT
LoMoCoin
Flash
Electra
Basic Attention Coin
Xtrabytes
DeepBrain Chain
Datum
Spectrecoin
SONM
AltCommunity Coin
Elastic
MonetaryUnit
VIBE
Footy Cash
UltraNote
IntenseCoin
InsaneCoin

Not under 0.10 but still worth checking out!
Activity: 145
Merit: 16
January 04, 2018, 04:23:27 PM
You need to do research before you invest in coin.
Will you invest short term, long term, daily trade etc...
Learn everything bout coin you want to trade. Usually 1st 20-30 coins from https://coinmarketcap.com/ are interest for trade but that doesn't need to mean anything.
There is few coins which have good future and they still worth less.

-ETN coin which will be installed on a lot mobile phones in closer future
-ADA which have detailed and very good blockchain and it's popular
-Verge
-ETH still going up and I think will go more in future
-DeepOnion if you like Airdrops which actually works, nice community and still low price, good for future investing.
-stellar
-Iota
etc..
But please, research, follow and read about coins before you invest, don't hurry and be patient. Coin't doesn't need to be under 0.1$ if you want to invest Smiley
I'm thinking to invest in RDD and DGB for long term now which are cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: