Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins under $1 - page 12. (Read 8885 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 12, 2018, 12:18:02 AM
Are you still sure to say that by looking at current market conditions, they lack confidence to invest because many of them suffer huge losses due to unpredictable markets.

but if I suggest you that cubeintelligence is one of the tokens that you should take into account at the moment, they have a solid and very professional team in their field. they also develop security technology in cars so that they are needed.
You can see the seriousness of this team building their project. they first list on okex. at that time okex was ranked first in the highest volume coinmarketcap version. no responsibility in introducing their project.
join immediately and you will have the value of assets every year
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
August 11, 2018, 11:13:19 PM
As far as I know, there are few coins of this potential that I have not found. It is more difficult to emerge when the market collapses.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
August 11, 2018, 08:27:13 PM
You can invest in Organicco ICO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079
1 ORC token = 0.5 GBP ~ 0.8 USD at the moment.
ORC token is security token => you can earn part of company profit infuture when sell green-tech units.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 11, 2018, 08:01:36 PM
I hope Medical Token Currency (MTC) will rise significantly, but it may not reach $10 in next year. I think non of the coins existence in the market will increase in prices that way. As cryptocurrency is becoming stable with the regulations in place, there is no chance of any coins rising 1000 folds in a shorter period.
Support! This is a great project, with a very good team that works every day for the benefit of ordinary people! If they started a year ago, it would have been easier.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 01:11:03 PM
I think there is a high possibility in Steem. Steem's technology and with its popularity at the present time enough that it could be worth $ 1 by the end of the year
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 11, 2018, 01:08:06 PM
5 best coins under $1

1 - Substratum (SUB)
2-Verge (XVG)
3-Cindicator (CND)
4-Status (SNT)
5-Cardano (ADA)
Activity: 4
August 11, 2018, 11:05:28 AM
in this time i don't know but if any alt coins are below $1 value that gonna turn in $10 next year. it's really gonna be rock.
Activity: 38
August 03, 2018, 05:10:12 AM
OAX is having high probability they are concocting cutting edge decentralized trades where it evacuates all hindrances of existing decentralized trade even there is loads of highlight will be included . Watch out for CAG , Power record moreover.
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 04:31:44 AM
I hope Medical Token Currency (MTC) will rise significantly, but it may not reach $10 in next year. I think non of the coins existence in the market will increase in prices that way. As cryptocurrency is becoming stable with the regulations in place, there is no chance of any coins rising 1000 folds in a shorter period.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 01:53:58 PM
Did you hear about PIVX?? the greatest cryptocurrency that there is, no-one will ever know how much money you got man!! also, cardano, and that's it I think,, those two I can recommend...
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
July 25, 2018, 01:51:00 PM
Which alt coins are below $1 value that gonna turn in $10 next year.

Need your best suggestion
Crypto-currency Stellar is a decentralized protocol, on the basis of which it is possible to organize financial activities, as well as to carry out the transfer of funds around the world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 01:06:27 PM

Ripple boasts a low commission, which is one of its main advantages over other crypto-currencies and payment systems. If the developers continue to develop the project and will enlist the support of an even larger number of banks around the world, by the end of 2018 the value of the token will exceed the $ 2 per token mark.
Activity: 27
July 25, 2018, 08:39:33 AM

I really hope its sibcoin since i have invested Cheesy
Activity: 360
July 24, 2018, 04:40:41 PM
There are some suggestions for you. NOBS coin, MCT coin, XRT coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 04:39:22 PM
I like the XEM project. It seems to me that this is a very promising coin, because it is actively developing and the project is being improved. I bought this coin for long-term storage.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 04:37:01 PM

Processing operations with Ripple takes less than a minute, unlike other crypto-currencies, which require at least half an hour. A lot of financial organizations and companies such as American Express, Santander, UniCredit, UBS and Axis Bank use Ripple, and its network has been approved even by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Ripple support by several respected organizations is a good reason to invest in it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 04:19:21 PM
I am quite enthusiastic and hope for high ripple and stellar. both altcoins have enough good developments to date. in the next few years if it is to achieve the $10 I think it is easy to achieve by ripple and stellar. even in the earlier time ripple can already far exceed that value and certainly still has the potential to be more than that.
Activity: 140
July 24, 2018, 04:09:41 PM

Known institutions, such as MIT, now accept Ripple as a legal form of payment. Even a start-up called Omni recently raised $ 25 million in funding for the C and D series, making full use of Ripple, not traditional currencies. Therefore, Ripple is another best crypto currency for investing in 2018.
Activity: 93
July 24, 2018, 03:53:34 PM
Coins with low capitalization is a lottery. Perhaps it makes sense to buy several such coins and leave it in your wallet for a long time
copper member
Activity: 24
July 24, 2018, 03:52:56 PM
MAGNET
Pages:
Jump to: