Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins under $1 - page 27. (Read 8885 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
January 22, 2018, 05:58:53 PM
Under $1 I'd recommend aDa (Cardano), TRX (Tronix), XLM (Stellar Lumens), XVG (Verge).
aRDR (ardor) and PoWR (Power Ledger) are a few cents over $1 at this time but I would still strongly consider them too.
In my opinion coins less than 1 dollar is just a joke and it will give you nothing except wasting your time and money. If you really want to invest in crypto then go for higher price crypto because you can understand why the price is high because of the huge investment and trust of the people. These things make a coin valuable in the market and the market cap is high ever. Coin less than 1 dollar will suck your investment.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
January 11, 2018, 03:19:01 PM
Which alt coins are below $1 value that gonna turn in $10 next year.

Need your best suggestion
there's a lot of coin that has great potential in the market,
first NIMFA MONEY it was less than a dollar a week ago and now it's on 8USD value
UTRUST started at 0.065 cents and now it is more than a dollar in less than a month
and more token will be released soon and will hit the market really soon!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 03:16:37 PM
Linda even below 1ct!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 03:10:10 PM
Ripple was below 1 dollars now it crossed 2 dollars
Ripple pumped hard like recently dogecoin ,litecoin everything pumped now its XRP turn now better to move away from this coin . Find some good potential coins like Powerledger , Paypie , CAG even you can consider participating in trade.io ICO .

Some users are still writing xrp to this thread as an answer, it's already passed $2 and it's not a good choice. Rather than ripple, there are tons of good coins on the market to buy and hold.

Coinmarketcap helps a bit about them.
Activity: 44
January 11, 2018, 03:08:41 PM
BURST => It's gonna be huuuuugeeeee !!!

XRP = NEXT BIG THING !!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
January 01, 2018, 12:16:19 PM
ADA and the weed family coins are good coins to invest,the fundamentals are ongoing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
January 01, 2018, 11:14:56 AM
Ripple was below 1 dollars now it crossed 2 dollars
Ripple pumped hard like recently dogecoin ,litecoin everything pumped now its XRP turn now better to move away from this coin . Find some good potential coins like Powerledger , Paypie , CAG even you can consider participating in trade.io ICO .
Activity: 190
January 01, 2018, 11:02:04 AM
I'm now looking for coins, the price of which is below the dollar in order to buy them for long-term storage. It seems to me that Bancor, XEM are suitable for this
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Heya Homies
January 01, 2018, 10:57:56 AM
i prefer to choose stellar for next big jump in 2018.
with ibm behind them i will not suprice if in 2018 they will make so much good news..
btw i already hold some stellar.and now just need to sit n watch

Yup, i do believe you're right.
XLM is flying under the radar right now (.40c), i expect big things from Stellar this year.
(Got me a bag as well)
Activity: 257
January 01, 2018, 10:55:33 AM
Besides XRP that I have and I love it. What are maybe some profitable HODL coins with good technology background besides ripple? And ofc that are under 1 dollar or around that price..? Ty
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 10:53:16 AM
THC and the weeds family are profitable,ADA is good for long term too.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
January 01, 2018, 10:50:54 AM
i would like suggest to buy verge. seems like that the best coin under 1 dollar left. XLM is good but becarefull for the big drop that used to happen to XLM we know what happen before . even so seems like xlm are stronger now and drop seem not going to happen. but i would choose iota and ripple instead xlm.
There should be a courage to be able to buy coins in large quantities. As a trader we definitely need the courage and ability to take risks, so decide to buy a lot and I think XLM is one example of a coin that can be taken into account in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 01, 2018, 10:49:01 AM
i would like suggest to buy verge. seems like that the best coin under 1 dollar left. XLM is good but becarefull for the big drop that used to happen to XLM we know what happen before . even so seems like xlm are stronger now and drop seem not going to happen. but i would choose iota and ripple instead xlm.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
January 01, 2018, 10:30:54 AM
might wants to try VIC
100 VIC now worth of $56
and to grows even with 100 percent of more differences within the ico terms as now running live for public audience.
if with interest to collects VIC please visit https://www.vitrocoin.com/register?ref=j7DQto
Activity: 42
December 30, 2017, 01:55:46 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 12:29:44 PM
Try to do some research about Cardano (ADA). This is a new blockchain platform with a huge potential. Now price is under $1 .
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
December 30, 2017, 12:21:05 PM
i prefer to choose stellar for next big jump in 2018.
with ibm behind them i will not suprice if in 2018 they will make so much good news..
btw i already hold some stellar.and now just need to sit n watch
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 12:20:42 PM
I do not know if the Dragonchain will grow up to 10 bucks in the next year. But I'm glad that I took part in ICO. This is a real project Disney. The price, like you wanted, is below $ 1. I think it will grow even more, since this is only the very beginning, and the ratings are very cool and on the exchanges as well.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 12:07:36 PM
Under $1 dollar does not mean anything.

I think market cap gives a better indication whether a crypto is cheap.
You have to see the supply
XRP is .24 but It is actually the 3rd most expensive !
or correction 7th most expensive.

When I first got into crypto i bought XRP thinking it was very cheap Smiley

And only 2 weeks after your post, XRP has gone up 10X
well, this give me an idea to follow
i understand how you created this, and i think this is good idea to follow
still, it need a trigger to blow such as good news
from this perspective i got Electroneum, WAX, Status, Nxt, DigiByte, Golem, Siacoin, Dogecoin, Bytecoin, BitShares, Verge, TRON, Stellar, NEM, Cardano
just try to read their roadmap before invest
of the few coins that are currently valued under $ 1 you should be able to choose and examine the project so that the results can indeed be maximized and can get a profit. XRP I think could be one of the coins that started under $ 1 and is now already high valued. it can be a comparison and learning to buy coins.
Activity: 84
December 30, 2017, 11:59:00 AM
Under $1 dollar does not mean anything.

I think market cap gives a better indication whether a crypto is cheap.
You have to see the supply
XRP is .24 but It is actually the 3rd most expensive !
or correction 7th most expensive.

When I first got into crypto i bought XRP thinking it was very cheap Smiley

And only 2 weeks after your post, XRP has gone up 10X
well, this give me an idea to follow
i understand how you created this, and i think this is good idea to follow
still, it need a trigger to blow such as good news
from this perspective i got Electroneum, WAX, Status, Nxt, DigiByte, Golem, Siacoin, Dogecoin, Bytecoin, BitShares, Verge, TRON, Stellar, NEM, Cardano
just try to read their roadmap before invest
Pages:
Jump to: