Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins under 1Million Marketcap with huge potential - page 2. (Read 2622 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 108
gamble gambling i say Xrl tokens, 10.000.000 USD market cap, 100.000.000 xrl distributed, at he moment only place to trade is etherdelta but in August will it major exchanges

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
EQT + NETKO
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
POSW has a great roadmap this year i can see it over 0.50

I second this. Easily a $1 coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
POSW has a great roadmap this year i can see it over 0.50
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
SPECTRE or XSPEC.
Market cap is growing, not less then 1 mill usd, but is is a kind of best coin.

You have to check its specification. It is great cool coin.

It is integrated with TOR
But if TOR is blocked, it can be still used. It is a monster.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
ALTCOIN KING
FootyCash is the most undervalued coin of 2017.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/footy-cash-foot-coinswap-decentralized-fantasy-sports-1374929

Here's why:

1. Only 4 Million Total Coins Ever! (Compared to Bitcoin's 21 million cap; if you buy 100,000 coins you will have a greater percentage of a whole cryptocurrency more than the Winklevoss twins!)

2. 5000% rise in the past 4 weeks and still grossly undervalued.

3. First of it's kind in Fantasy Sports.

4. Fantasy Sports is a multi-billion dollar industry - If you add in all the illegal gambling it goes into the hundreds of billions!

5. Great Dev and possible relaunch soon with new features like masternodes (with possibly segwit and anonymous send?)

6. Great community support from great people!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
anyone found any coins that are under 1 million market cap that may grow to 100 million market cap in a year or two? I am looking for genuine coins that have huge potential in the future, long or short term. We are just speculating different types of coins that look genuine and should be invested in the infancy. I know nobody knows the future.  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: