Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins you regret Selling Early? - page 4. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 11:04:23 PM
Hello guys!, In your years of experience investing in crypto, aware of its volatility, what coin or token maybe you regret selling the most?  Maybe today when  you look at the market you cry because maybe the coin you sell last month is life-changing in price already.  Grin

many people sell their altcoin and regret it because now the altcoin price and the market will be stable again and maybe you sell your coins because yesterday you are afraid if coin prices will not be stable and it will not last long and will go back up again

Activity: 196
May 29, 2018, 01:08:41 AM
Hello guys!, In your years of experience investing in crypto, aware of its volatility, what coin or token maybe you regret selling the most?  Maybe today when  you look at the market you cry because maybe the coin you sell last month is life-changing in price already.  Grin

for the time being, I do not sell my altcoin because I know at this time altcoin price is still up and down and so I prefer to hold altcoin with  long term and for that, I also wait for altcoin price again I just sell my altcoin
Activity: 420
May 29, 2018, 12:10:27 AM
I have coins. But i am keep watching on market conditions and I be calm and be patience so that i can take more profit . But if i need money then i can sell my coins early and i will no regrets . so i think it is all depends on your conditions.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 06:02:17 AM
There were a lot of such coins, but who knew that they would grow so much? So now I'm trying to sell almost nothing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 06:00:24 AM
I regret selling part of my Bitcoin stash early in 2016! I could have become a multi millionare had I wait till later part of 2017:when Bitcoin was selling $20000 a piece! I miss thst astronomical rise of value of Bitcoin in fiat!
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 25, 2018, 05:57:37 AM
There are so many tokens/coins that i got from airdrops and bounty campaigns which I regret for selling it early like; Ethereum Cash (ecash) which i sell it for $60 only then after 3 weeks it has increased up to $3000 and the other one example is Docademic Token (MTC) which I got from facebook campaign, I sell it for $50 then i was shocked for tomorrow it becomes $700, I sell them for the reason that I really need money that time.
Activity: 56
May 25, 2018, 05:53:38 AM
I lost a lot selling verge too early. Had a few million of them..bought them at the beginning of 2017 for cheap. Sold for 50% gains. If I had just waited a few more months, I could have made unreal gains.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 05:45:46 AM
If you look at the top 20-30, they all grew very strongly over the past year , so it is difficult to say which coin specifically sorry. Most likely it is NEO, ETH.
Activity: 224
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
May 25, 2018, 05:40:26 AM

I regret selling bitcoin. If I had only held it by then, well I would have some very very decent profits Smiley But it's not something I dwell upon, just a valuable lesson for future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 05:39:44 AM
I have also had such cases many times. I sold my ETH too early, BTC. If I hadn't sold it, I would have made ten times more profit.  The main thing is not to repeat your mistakes in the future. Now a lot of promising coins, the price of which is very low. Perhaps they will grow in price in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
May 25, 2018, 05:38:10 AM

Sold a bunch of ether last may at about 180-250$. The regret is very deep.

More recently though had invested about an ether in request network. Sold it for 3 ether a month later. Had i waited one more week i woud've gotten 15 ether for it
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 25, 2018, 04:56:32 AM
I sell a lot of Ripple when the price is not yet to the point of the Summit. even though it has gotten considerable fortunes but certainly regret it persists because it should if be patient just a little can get over it. However, I just use to experience and most important is don't be too greedy.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 140
May 25, 2018, 04:34:42 AM
I participated in the ico storiqa The price for ico was $ 0.76 and remained after listing on the stock exchange. Now the price is $ 0.04 and I regret that I did not sell it when listing. I keep it in the long while, although I counted on the rapid growth
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
May 25, 2018, 03:49:14 AM
I am not confused because of what I do not sell altcoin and I prefer to hold my altcoin than have to lose many times
because I'm sure by the end of 2018 altcoin can be good and can lead ,,,

Activity: 103
May 24, 2018, 12:38:57 PM
I generally lament offering my BTC's when BTC was at $400+ level and surrender digital currency. When I return BTC was $8k+ and as yet going up so I truly think twice about it I ought to have hold a few.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 12:30:06 PM
I sold bitcoins too early. I can earn several times more than I did. it was the same with Ethereum. I was selling at a very low price as the time showed.but it's better to make some money than I thought I'd lose.
Activity: 672
May 10, 2018, 06:48:24 AM
I don't have any regrets to sell my coins because at that time there are some financial problems in my family and this was helps me to overcome from that problem.
Sometimes i become disappointed but in next minute i am become very happy because at that time when my family is in some problem, i was able to solve that problems by this fund.
But when i got fund, i again made investment. And good news is that, the coins are rising and my fund is also growing.
Activity: 204
May 08, 2018, 05:44:55 PM
The coins I regret selling early were my bitcoins and ethereum when the bull market started last year, then I just watched the prices keep climbing. Although i did make sure to buy back into the market and make sure I profit from the height of the bull market which I definitely did
Activity: 283
May 08, 2018, 02:50:38 PM
Mantrix network is one of the coins I regret selling out, I sold the coin to settle some financial issues in a month ago when the market was bleeding, but now the coin is over double of the previous price. But I don't blame myself because there's still an opportunity for me to get it back.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 11:09:22 AM
I have sold so many coins but the only one I regret selling very early is internxt. I sold my internxt at $1 each and in 24 hours I sold the coin, each tokens worth $3. I almost cried because of the fact that I quickly sell for cash.
Pages:
Jump to: