Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinsbit is Legit exchange? or SCAM? - page 2. (Read 1481 times)

copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
September 22, 2020, 09:40:25 AM
It is listed in coinmarketcap for me its legit but I think its better to stick with the big exchange that has good reputation in the community who have used their service
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
March 20, 2020, 06:24:56 AM

for two weeks now, the account has been blocked in the support only one word (expect) the question is how much longer to wait a month, a year? There is a considerable amount on the account and I also see that it’s suspended and not the exchange!

Sounds like they are actively scamming people now.

This guy's issue was never resolved, they still owe him 15 ETH.

From Facebook:

https://web.facebook.com/pg/coinsbit.io.cr/reviews/?ref=page_internal

Here's some of the complaints on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Coinsbit/comments/cnls09/this_exchange_is_a_scam_do_not_use/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Coinsbit/comments/ew3evk/scam_exchange/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Coinsbit/comments/eqgts0/avoid_this_exchange_at_all_costs/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Coinsbit/comments/ekyw63/2000_cnb_airdrop_looks_like_a_huge_scam_to/

You can read about the scam accusation against Coinsbit here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinsbitio-scam-exchange-ponzi-scheme-5195285
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
March 08, 2020, 03:45:17 PM
if to trade with large funds you should avoid Coinsbit because there are still many better exchanges, I myself am still in doubt about exchanging coinsbit for alleged trading bots, but I'm also not saying this is a scam and they invited many members through the airdrop event.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 29, 2020, 11:39:44 AM
Coinsbit is a legit exchange because I personally know some people who benefited from their airdrops. But one thing to note is that Coinbit doesn't support many countries around the world. So do check it out first before making your mind up.
You get airdrop from them, and you said it was a legitimate exchange? Is there any better evidence than that? We need to rely on a lot of details to be able to judge the credibility of exchange, so the evidence you give is not enough to draw conclusions. Besides, I also heard a lot of bad information about this exchange, users are not happy with the exchange
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
February 29, 2020, 12:18:33 AM
Coinsbit is a legit exchange because I personally know some people who benefited from their airdrops. But one thing to note is that Coinbit doesn't support many countries around the world. So do check it out first before making your mind up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
February 26, 2020, 04:58:31 AM
Coinsbit is a very small exchange that's why many are doubting the platform, they will have bugs and issues for sure and this makes many called the exchange names without 100% assurance of any scam info, I don't see anything wrong with this startup exchange
Activity: 434
February 22, 2020, 05:05:42 AM
I can easily compare coinsbit with probit and othe small exchanges, the team are small group and they are still learning, it's going to take a while before they become on par with exchanges like stex or cryptopia but they can become successful, I won't underestimate the CNB token if I were you
Activity: 12
Merit: 2
February 22, 2020, 03:38:00 AM

for two weeks now, the account has been blocked in the support only one word (expect) the question is how much longer to wait a month, a year? There is a considerable amount on the account and I also see that it’s suspended and not the exchange!
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
February 03, 2020, 07:44:23 AM
This exchange is absolutely untrusted, shit exchange, full of fake volume. Don't go for this exchange ever, you may lose your money or get stuck! CMC shows all the fake volume openly, that's why many people still believe that these exchanges are good, but the reality is, it has a very low trading volume and there is no active trader nowadays. I went to sell a bounty coin and I learned well.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
February 03, 2020, 02:18:07 AM
Coinsbit is not a scam, every new exchanges will have issues either with slow withdrawal or payments at times but coinsbit keeps working, I got paid and I withdraw successful, all you need is to pass KYC
Activity: 149
February 02, 2020, 12:42:21 PM
before i use Coinsbit and i get payout so this is not scam as my think because i don't get any bad experience form Coinsbit
Activity: 462
January 29, 2020, 01:40:20 PM
Hello guys, Coinsbit exchange as per my opinion is legitimate because I did my KYC before getting my airdrop then i successfully get the withdrawl of CNB on 2nd jan 2020 in my MEW wallet. To check this exchange authenticity i transfer ETH and buy BTG and i got success withdrawl. I again buy CNB and everything is running perfect but the withdraw time period is around 24 hours that's a problem. User's are not happy with their services specially the guys who did airdrops and got their CNB in exchange wallet. Coinsbit make KYC verification so lengthy that some users can't even withdraw their CNB or do the trade and some users CNB were erased by the exchange. Infact, coinsbit telegram admin are so active that apart from your technical issue queries rest they will delete all the message instantly which you can see when you chat with them in telegram. Now consbit telegram admin's don't want to take any chances related to spoilage of their exchange image. Now a days they are going through an updates to make the exchange faster and more flexible for the users. I hope they will resolve all the problems related to public dealing and make the exchange better for everyone to use.
In the current scenario CNB prices are fluctuating a lot. But CNB will jump up to 52.65$ within this year that's what i expect from CNB.

Thank you guys!     
It seems you are just promoting CNB token from coinsbit exchange, how can a token from a new exchange rise up to 52$ where bigger tokens from bigger exchanges that are very active never hit that high? For example binance token ATH was 30$, i think its over exaggerated for CNB token to hit 52$ unless bitcoin hits 100k, this is reality
Activity: 9
January 29, 2020, 03:24:40 AM
Hello guys, Coinsbit exchange as per my opinion is legitimate because I did my KYC before getting my airdrop then i successfully get the withdrawl of CNB on 2nd jan 2020 in my MEW wallet. To check this exchange authenticity i transfer ETH and buy BTG and i got success withdrawl. I again buy CNB and everything is running perfect but the withdraw time period is around 24 hours that's a problem. User's are not happy with their services specially the guys who did airdrops and got their CNB in exchange wallet. Coinsbit make KYC verification so lengthy that some users can't even withdraw their CNB or do the trade and some users CNB were erased by the exchange. Infact, coinsbit telegram admin are so active that apart from your technical issue queries rest they will delete all the message instantly which you can see when you chat with them in telegram. Now consbit telegram admin's don't want to take any chances related to spoilage of their exchange image. Now a days they are going through an updates to make the exchange faster and more flexible for the users. I hope they will resolve all the problems related to public dealing and make the exchange better for everyone to use.
In the current scenario CNB prices are fluctuating a lot. But CNB will jump up to 52.65$ within this year that's what i expect from CNB.

Thank you guys!     
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
January 17, 2020, 12:51:13 AM
If your goal to trade there is better to avoid coinsbit.io because there are allegations of volume washing on the exchange, if you ask because you want to follow the airdrop I think you have missed the event because it's over, so I think it's better to stay away than enter into something still gray.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
January 16, 2020, 01:25:03 PM
I've heard series of bad news about this exchange called coinsbit but i never for once got into any issue while using the exchange so far, i even participated in their airdrop with KYC implemented and i did get paid

its normal for an exchange to recieve bitter feedbacks from other people but it does not mean its bad already , like binance for example . some people claims that binance was bad because of fake volumes and high fees , etc but to some that uses it , they dont have problems with it  .

if your fine using coinsbit then  just be true and state your feedback  . entrusting your kyc , is also a plus point to trust them because you said you stil got paid  .
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 16, 2020, 11:48:44 AM
Never trade on coinsbit before and i haven't seen or hear any scam related accusation against the exchange, what i fear about the exchange is because it's new, most new exchanges are just been created to toy with people's fund and exit scam
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
January 16, 2020, 05:13:27 AM
Though I didn't face any problem and I am not regular user of coinsbit exchange.But there are lot of bad reputation of coinsbit.You can take a look in this thread.
JollyGood made a topics about coinsbit and P2PB2B exchanger.
Thread link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-of-super-scam-p2pb2b-claim-to-be-worlds-biggest-exchange-5192497
I have never tried to trade on Coinsbit so I can't be sure it's legit or scam but the thread created by Jollygood can be used as a reference, but I think it would be better if you did your own research.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
January 15, 2020, 08:48:54 AM
I've heard series of bad news about this exchange called coinsbit but i never for once got into any issue while using the exchange so far, i even participated in their airdrop with KYC implemented and i did get paid
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
January 15, 2020, 03:58:51 AM
Coinsbit is a scam exchange! Be carefull!

They had 2 airdrops as I know. First airdrop was 500 usd tokens worth and 2nd 200 usd worth. I registered at the 1st and got 5000 tokens. but they were not tradable at that moment. They said that tokens will be available for trading after 1st January... But now... I dont have any tokens at the account.. they just deleted them.

This is a scam excahnge definitely
Activity: 72
December 26, 2019, 04:46:03 PM
The digits are overwhelming and completely too good to be true. Though it's not impossible for a $200 per referral but for this kind of shitty exchange that even couldn't pay a professional web designer, it's totally BS.

Highly suggest better to stay away from amateur sites even the offer is lucrative as what you can imagine.
200 dollars is a very approximate price. Since the CNB coin is not yet traded. To understand how much you actually paid for referrals, you need to wait for the bidding to begin. In the meantime, it's just 2,000 CNB coins.
Pages:
Jump to: