Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐CoinsPaid - Crypto Processing and wallet you can rely on - page 3. (Read 3983 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Can I use two packages CryptoRocket and CryptoMoon at the same time in the affiliate program?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
How much steam do CoinsPaid have in wallet? In the future, will new pairs be added to the CoinsPaid wallet?
copper member
Activity: 91
How easy is it to learn how to use your wallet and how convenient is the interface of your wallet? Thank you

Information about CoinsPaid wallet will be announced very soon. Also you can find some information here: https://medium.com/@coinspaid/why-choose-coinspaid-wallet-fc99a83e660a

What commission inside the system will CoinsPaid withdraw from its users?

O% fee for transactions inside CoinsPaid network.
Enjoy  Cool

How many and which coins will CoinsPaid Wallet support, will new coins be added to wallet?
Over 50 coins supported: each coin can be instantly converted to fiat or another cryptocurrency.

How convenient is the CoinsPaid Wallet and when will your wallet be launched? I want to start using your wallet

Q1 2020 mate

This is very important for those investors who invest in different types of cryptocurrencies and for large amounts

Absolutely right, but we are not looking for investments, we are HQ crypto processing service provider. Cool

This is the first time I meet a company that does not need additional financing

This is how we do!
Activity: 4
 CoinsPaid for its customers offers its own crypto-processing platform, with support for major cryptocurrencies Shocked This is very promising.
Activity: 5
What commission inside the system will CoinsPaid withdraw from its users?
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
How many and which coins will CoinsPaid Wallet support, will new coins be added to wallet?
Activity: 20
How convenient is the CoinsPaid Wallet and when will your wallet be launched? I want to start using your wallet

Q1 2020 mate

This is very important for those investors who invest in different types of cryptocurrencies and for large amounts

Absolutely right, but we are not looking for investments, we are HQ crypto processing service provider. Cool

This is the first time I meet a company that does not need additional financing
How easy is it to learn how to use your wallet and how convenient is the interface of your wallet? Thank you
copper member

Q1 2020 mate

Can CoinsPaid compete with other multi-currency wallets in the future? After all, at the moment there are already a lot of such wallets.

Despite possible vulnerabilities, crypto wallets of CoinsPaid   will be a convenient way to store operating funds.

The very goal of creating a wallet from CoinsPaid
provides a high level of security for storing operating financial assets. Do I understand correctly?
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
Can CoinsPaid compete with other multi-currency wallets in the future? After all, at the moment there are already a lot of such wallets.

Despite possible vulnerabilities, crypto wallets of CoinsPaid   will be a convenient way to store operating funds.
copper member
CoinsPaid is powered by three key underlying values

CoinsPaid is powered by three key underlying values:

- Security. We are constantly monitoring all activity to detect any suspicious behavior. The CoinsPaid processing system is already used by Merkeleon – a Kaspersky-audited SaaS for crypto exchanges.

- Scalability. The intelligent architecture of the CoinsPaid gateway allows us to process transactions instantly. Bandwidth is added automatically when needed.

- Transparency. We guarantee fully transparent pricing and maximum anonymity. Our clients have unrestricted access to transaction history and financial statements.

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHAT | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | REDDIT
copper member
Will there be a lot of cryptocurrency partnerships in the new year? Can I name the main directions of development?

Hello, Vadicalt
We will announce every partnership for our community. Also wallet release will be very soon.
Stay tuned!
Thank you very much, or can you find out more, when exactly will be known date of start of a wallet?

Welcome, Vadicalt.
Approximately Q1 2020

Hello
what kind of wallet will it be, what characteristics will it have?

Where can I read more about this?

Hello, MrCrank.
You can find more information about CoinsPaid wallet here: https://medium.com/@coinspaid/why-choose-coinspaid-wallet-fc99a83e660a

You will be able to make a decision after wallet testing in Q1 2020. Please follow our news to know it first!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
Will there be a lot of cryptocurrency partnerships in the new year? Can I name the main directions of development?

Hello, Vadicalt
We will announce every partnership for our community. Also wallet release will be very soon.
Stay tuned!
Thank you very much, or can you find out more, when exactly will be known date of start of a wallet?

Welcome, Vadicalt.
Approximately Q1 2020

Hello
what kind of wallet will it be, what characteristics will it have?

Where can I read more about this?
copper member
The company offers its customers to improve their business, but as a result of unforeseen situations, who will be responsible?

Could you clarify what situations are you talking about please?

Your main priority for 2020, I think, will be to scale CoinsPaid services and facilitate the implementation of Crypto Processing in every area of activity.
I'm right? Smiley

Yes, you are absolutely right, it is one of our main goals

Which coins can be stored on your wallet in the future, I hope that the list will always be updated and the coins will be added in demand.

We accept bitcoin and over 50 altcoins now

CoinsPaid will act as a distributed blockchain platform with its own cryptocurrency?

Maybe in the future but for now - no

Hello, Vadicalt
Stay tuned!

Welcome, Vadicalt.
Approximately Q1 2020
Activity: 15
CoinsPaid will act as a distributed blockchain platform with its own cryptocurrency?

Hello, Vadicalt
Stay tuned!
Which projects CoinsPaid is currently collaborating with and plans to collaborate with, I heard that CoinsPaid already has a certain number of partners.
Pages:
Jump to: