Pages:
Author

Topic: Coins.ph Waiver form - page 2. (Read 298 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 11, 2020, 07:38:02 AM
meaning eto ang dahilan ng Maintenance nila ngayon araw?para lang iwasan ang sisi incase magkaron ng mga aberya or trouble regarding our wallet usage ?sa pagkakabasa ko eh tama ang unawa mo Mate na naghuhugas sila ng kamay para sa hinaharap.

dahil ba sa mga issue na kinaharap nila regarding sa mga na scam gamit ang site nila?or yong mga gumagamit ng site nila para maitago ang panloloko?or sadyang may idea sila sa mga pangyayari?medyo naguguluhan ako sa mga bagong lumalabas sa coins.ph
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
March 11, 2020, 07:30:42 AM
I ain't sure if nai-discuss na 'to dito before, so I'm gonna post it anyway.

Just today [3/11/2020], I tried converting BTC to PHP and to my surprise, a form pop-up and asking me to accept the terms laid-out by Coins.ph.
Sa pagkaka-intindi ko, nag-huhugas kamay ang Coins.ph sa kung ano man mangyari sa virtual currencies mo within their wallet at sa kung ano gawin mo about it? Also, warning their users na hindi garantisado ang presyo ng virtual currencies. Tama ba pag kaka-intindi ko?  Cheesy

Screenshot:

Here's the content of the form:
I confirm that I would like to use the Virtual Currency Exchange services offered by Betur Inc (dba Coins.ph).

I further confirm that I may purchase Virtual Currency potentially exceeding in aggregate an amount higher than fifty thousand pesos (Php50,000) during any 12-month period.

I understand that I may be exposed to risks associated with or incidental to my preferred transaction activity/product, which risks I fully understand and voluntarily assume. I understand buying/selling and/or holding virtual currency is high risk. The price or value of virtual currency can change rapidly, decrease, and potentially even fall to zero, and could cause large losses. I have carefully considered before purchasing or holding virtual currency, taking into consideration my financial circumstances. I have independently assessed whether buying/selling Virtual Currency is appropriate for me.

I acknowledge that Betur Inc. is a Virtual Currency Exchange, and processes transactions based on my instructions. Betur Inc. does not guarantee the price of virtual currency and will not be held liable for any losses I incur while buying or selling virtual currency.

Furthermore, I assume full responsibility for the consequences of the Virtual Currency transaction activity/products I have been buying/selling, and shall hold Betur Inc. and its affiliates, directors, parent, employees and officers, free and harmless from any losses that may be incurred resulting in the implementation thereof.

I have read and understood, and agree to be bound by the User Agreement and other advertised Term & Conditions governing the products and services to be availed of.

I hereby expressly, absolutely and unconditionally release and discharge Betur Inc. and its affiliates, and undertake to, at all times, indemnify and keep Betur Inc. and its affiliates, parent, directors, officers, employees, free and harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, actions, proceedings, loss, damage, costs and expenses arising from or in connection with, directly or indirectly, any erroneous or inaccurate information contained in this form or any instruction I will provide to Betur Inc.

The information contained in this form is true, accurate and complete, and any document submitted along with this form is authentic, genuine, and up to date. I undertake to update this form and inform Betur Inc. of any change that results in the information contained in this form to become incorrect or incomplete within fifteen (15) days of such change.

I agree that in the event that any information provided in this form is inconsistent with any official or government-issued document submitted, the latter shall take precedence, and Betur Inc. may rely on such any official or government-issued document and make the necessary corrections to this form.

Anybody else had the same encounter?
Pages:
Jump to: