Pages:
Author

Topic: coinsp.in Two-Up! Soft Opening Take Two | FREE BTC | 1BTC Contest - page 3. (Read 2230 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Can either of you post the bet id's of those bets or around them?

The one I made right before it was 3512, and there was nobody else betting around that time.

EDIT: So close http://gyazo.com/0d25fd28d41aaf46548ab7876fe5e458
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Can either of you post the bet id's of those bets or around them?
How convenient. It doesn't show up in the bet list for provably fair afterwards.

EDIT: So right now I can't withdraw, I never recieved the 0.0001 bonus in my account, and possible jackpot roll is not provably fair.
Activity: 518
Did this just prevent me from getting the jackpot? Sad

http://i.imgur.com/LyH5RAj.png
Activity: 518
I had a jackpot 'roll' but I cashed out the round to early. Sad
We'll get on it asap, sorry!

Edit: Okay, it should be fixed now.
I can't withdraw Sad clicking on the button does nothing.
Hello all!

About a month ago we introduced a new game in the the Bitcoin gambling community, and we're happy to announce that it's almost ready for prime time.  

We invite everyone to come on over to http://coinsp.in, register an account, and start playing.  All new registrations during this promotional period start out with BTC0.0001 to try out the game.  Additionally, whoever logs the most bets between now and 12 August at midnight Eastern time will win BTC1.

Deposits and withdraws are working as well, so this is all for real BTC.

Good luck!
The coinsp.in team

Thanks!
In response to some questions we've received:

What are the odds and house edge?

Code:
Game	Chance		Payout	HE
1 50% 1.98x 1%
2 3.125% 31.68x 1%
3 0.1953125% 506.88x 1%
4 0.1953125%

We are aware the the site claims payouts of 1.98x, 30x, and 500x, but we've chosen to use simple numbers for aesthetic reasons. 

How does the jackpot work?
1.5% of every losing bet is paid in to the progressive jackpot.  It is won by flipping 5 heads or tails in a row.  The wager amount is taken in to account when determining the payout, such that a wager equal to the game's maximum bet will win 100% of the jackpot, and a wager equal to 1% of the game's maximum bet will win 1% of the jackpot.  The jackpot will be reset to BTC1 if it ever drops below that level.

The maximum bet is pretty low.
The Bitcoin gaming community demands a much lower house edge than traditional gaming establishments, so operators and investors are exposed to significantly more risk.  To keep ourselves from going bankrupt, we've decided to keep our maximum win equal to 1% of our current holdings.  As we receive more investments and the site profits, we'll be able to offer higher wagers.  Investment opportunities will be available built in to the site starting a few days before our Grand Opening event, scheduled for early-mid September.  Of course any potential investors are more than welcome to contact us at [email protected].

We hope to see everyone enjoy our new game!

Good luck,
The coinsp.in team
Hello all!

About a month ago we introduced a new game in the the Bitcoin gambling community, and we're happy to announce that it's almost ready for prime time.  

We invite everyone to come on over to http://coinsp.in, register an account, and start playing.  All new registrations during this promotional period start out with BTC0.0001 to try out the game.  Additionally, whoever logs the most bets between now and 12 August at midnight Eastern time will win BTC1.

Deposits and withdraws are working as well, so this is all for real BTC.

Good luck!
The coinsp.in team

Edit 4 August 2013 @ 20:10 Eastern:

Unfortunately some folks are trying to take advantage of our free BTC offer by continuously creating multiple accounts.  From this point forward, the offer is only valid once per IP.
Pages:
Jump to: