Pages:
Author

Topic: Cointerfuge.com - Multicoin Cryptocurrency Faucet - (BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH + more!) - page 9. (Read 40986 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 261
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Tested your faucet, working and paying. Added to my BTC Faucet List!
Did 3 claims and got 3 times 5 sat...

Question: 10% referral on 5 sat is 0 or 1 sat?  Lips sealed

Great glad you like it.  It'd be 0.5 sat so every 2 referral claims you'd get 1 sat
Activity: 106
Merit: 3
Tested your faucet, working and paying. Added to my BTC Faucet List!
Did 3 claims and got 3 times 5 sat...

Question: 10% referral on 5 sat is 0 or 1 sat?  Lips sealed

when I'm clicking "get reward"
something like that happens ( Unknown error )

It might be that you falsely got blocked as a bot?  What country are you in I can look.

edit: Try now?
Activity: 994
Merit: 261

when I'm clicking "get reward"
something like that happens ( Unknown error )
Upped the chances of getting 6,8, 9 or 10 satoshi per claim
Will be adding more faucets in the upcoming weeks, what would you like to see next?
Cointerfuge.com - Multicoin faucet supporting BTC, LTC, ETH, DOGE, BCH, PPC, XPM, POT, BTX, DASH, BLK, ZEC, DGB, and XMR.  FaucetHub.io, 20% for all Referrals, 5 minute claims, instant payments, not super invasive.

Payouts for all coins on the faucet were increased by large amounts to reflect the current market decline for crypto.

Merry Christmas, get to claiming!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cointerfuge
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/cointerfuge

Feel free to put your referral links below to earn a free 50 satoshi! (once per user!)

(If you become a frequent visitor to the faucet please remember to visit our advertisers every so often by clicking the ads.  Even once a day for each ad makes a big difference and also allows these faucets to exist and stay active. Cheers!  Wink)
Pages:
Jump to: