Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinTraffic.io - Bitcoin Advertising Agency. Opened for discussions! - page 3. (Read 6997 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
my website https://www.shurls.co
its semply website for short link and meke money
i have 800 user
daily visitor 7k
alexa rank 500k
but its denied in cointraffic ??
If this info is true, then it's alexa ranking should be atleast under 350k...
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
my website https://www.shurls.co
its semply website for short link and meke money
i have 800 user
daily visitor 7k
alexa rank 500k
but its denied in cointraffic ??
copper member
Activity: 44
SCAM SCAM,
Stay away from - CoinTraffic.io
I lost my 100.00€ ,
didn't get proper response from advertising,
got only few clicks with unknown address,
Why you pretending very good site??
if you haven't enough market of ads then close your site,
I contracted through mail but no response,
Hate you guys.

Hello,

Can you please provide more details here? We are ready to discuss publicly.
Also not sure about no response from emails - we are answering all emails and always ready to help our advertisers.

You can also contact our advertising managers directly through [email protected].
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
SCAM SCAM,
I lost my 100.00€ ,
Hate you guys.

You sure it's 100 EUR and not your virginity?

Cointraffic is the most legit adnet I've used on any of my sites.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
CoinTraffic.io is one of the best Bitcoin Advertising Networks.
Good rates and everytime paying.
Everybody who say it is scam does not know what he is talking about.
Activity: 4
SCAM SCAM,
I lost my 100.00€ ,
Hate you guys.

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Might Rules Changes for getting into Cointraffic?

i am using .xyz domain. Slark.xyz

My alexa ranking is 3.8 Million now
Not a Top level Domain

3 Days after my faucet launch and this is my stats

Current Session : 1196
Users : 791
Pageviews : 2.5k
Bounce Rate : 25%
New User : 55%+-
Returning User : 45% +-

Hope you consider my faucet!
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Scam network I would advise you to stay away

You are the only scammer from here man ...
Do you think if you create multiple (scam) ad networks, everyone else make the same?
Not all webmasters are crazy ...
Some of us run legit business in this niche.
CoinTraffic.io is a genuine network, I work with them since start, and I can recommend them.
It looks like all ad networks which aren't owned by vodaljepa is scam, and only he is running legit services. What a stupid person. And I think he goes to far with these all fake accusations.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

You are the only scammer from here man ...
Do you think if you create multiple (scam) ad networks, everyone else make the same?
Not all webmasters are crazy ...
Some of us run legit business in this niche.
CoinTraffic.io is a genuine network, I work with them since start, and I can recommend them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Hey guys!

We just updated our platform and started to work with more advertising formats.
Aim is to become Nr1 source of income for all crypto-related websites!

So here are few things what you should know:
- For desktop users we are working with static, slider and popunder campaigns;
- For mobile users we are working with mobile popunders and mobile banners;
- For best quality websites we are offering CPM's up to 5 EUR!
- Everything is counted in EURO currency, but paid in bitcoins. So you don't care about fluctuation of currency rate;
- You can withdraw commission anytime you want

Register like a publisher and wait for approval. We will definitely find ways to cooperate with you nowadays

P.S. If you are an advertiser - register here (www.cointraffic.io/advertisers) and get any traffic you want with our self-service platform.

That's awesome!

I'd recommend cointraffic.io to anyone who's serious about advertising.
Fast/good support, good CPM for all formats

copper member
Hey guys!

We just updated our platform and started to work with more advertising formats.
Aim is to become Nr1 source of income for all crypto-related websites!

So here are few things what you should know:
- For desktop users we are working with static, slider and popunder campaigns;
- For mobile users we are working with mobile popunders and mobile banners;
- For best quality websites we are offering CPM's up to 5 EUR!
- Everything is counted in EURO currency, but paid in bitcoins. So you don't care about fluctuation of currency rate;
- You can withdraw commission anytime you want

Register like a publisher and wait for approval. We will definitely find ways to cooperate with you nowadays

P.S. If you are an advertiser - register here (www.cointraffic.io/advertisers) and get any traffic you want with our self-service platform.
copper member
Thanks for comments guys!

First of all about updates in this thread - we didn't have approach to write anything here till yesterday, we mostly worked on technical system to present better quality product.

Secondary about approval of publisher's sites - we are trying to limit amount of faucets, while every other advertising networks are working only with faucets. Most of our publishers are from other categories of bitcoin related products. At the moment we have 1500+ registered faucets and less than 100 of them are approved. So yes, we are not really working with faucets.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
First of all about 80% of faucet traffic is from Russia/Ukraine. Secondly, I have noticed that a handful of faucets listed on ifaucet rotator have displayed cointraffic ads, obviously 90% of Ifaucet rotator users are from Russia.
80% from russia? From where you get that stat? I agree with 90% of ifaucet users are from the combo russia/ukraine (Low-low-low traffic quality, unusefull for faucets without adsense)  but not with 80% overall users.
We are back on track with a new self-service system, more advertising options and most valuable conversion tools!

- 6 months without a single update.
- 3 weeks to take a decission... REALLY?
- If you guys dont like traffic from Russia, just said that you will not allow faucets as publishers.

Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
copper member
We are back on track with a new self-service system, more advertising options and most valuable conversion tools!

What makes us different?

• We are working with different categories of bitcoin related traffic - bitcoin news, rate calculators, communities, faucets, etc;
  • We have limited amount of partners, while our goal is to make win-win situation for publishers (who can earn money with us for a better quality traffic) and advertisers (who are buying ads and need to have good conversion);
  • We have different types of advertising, including standard static banners, slider banners, popunders and mobile traffic (more types coming soon);
  • Our backend is super-easy to use, where advertisers can setup campaigns, control budgets and check the results; and publishers can take our codes, check daily payments and withdraw commission whenever they want;

Note for advertisers:
- If you have any questions, please contact [email protected] or register an account here: https://cointraffic.io/advertisers
- For new clients we have a bonus system of up to 20% more traffic on first campaign (just write me PM or email)
- If you have any issues with creating banners or landing pages, please let us know and we will use our in-house designers

Note for publishers:

- We have 4 types of unique advertising options for your traffic. This cooperation can potentially be the most valuable for your website on a bitcoin market. If you are interested, please register here https://cointraffic.io/publishers or write a message to [email protected]
- Unfortunately we are working with limited amount of sites and first of all checking quality and geo-location of your traffic. If your traffic is mostly coming from Russia/Ukraine/Philippines/etc, we won't cooperate with you
- It could take up to 3 weeks for our decision to cooperate with you or not

legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
would you accept bitcoin blogs ? was thinking of monetizing it and at the same time maybe i can also post my ref link on banners. its somewhat a new bitcoin blog I've created last month. will promote the blog later on here and to some other forums.

what are your requirements?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
can you approve my account ?
copper member
Hello,

Didn't post here for a while, but mostly because we tried hardly to finish whole system. Now it's already working in a closed version and we are collecting trusty publishers for different categories of bitcoin related websites. If you would like to join our product (and you are selling your traffic OR want to buy some traffic for your own project), please write me to PM here or to our email: [email protected].

Best regards,

CoinTraffic.io team
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It has been 8 months since this website have been running, any payment proof?
Pages:
Jump to: