Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinTweak - Profitability overview -= Scrypt(-N), X11, SHA3, Groestl =- - page 4. (Read 10361 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'd just wanted to show my appreciation for the hard work, just using your site for about a week and now it's my homepage Smiley
Thank you, that's good to hear. Smiley

adding new coins?

bellacoin
gaelcoin
octocoin
appcoin
Appcoin has been added, and I am waiting for a rely from the OctoCoin developpers before I can add that. Gaelcoin however doesn't have a block explorer with API and bellacoin is not listed on any exchange so I can not add those.

bellacoin on cryptorush
https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=BELA&b=BTC
gaelcoin has kind of block explorer on webcoin.us not sure about api

guess we have to wait untill coins to mature and have all infrastructure ready, anyway thanks for your site!
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
I'd just wanted to show my appreciation for the hard work, just using your site for about a week and now it's my homepage Smiley
Thank you, that's good to hear. Smiley

adding new coins?

bellacoin
gaelcoin
octocoin
appcoin
Appcoin has been added, and I am waiting for a rely from the OctoCoin developpers before I can add that. Gaelcoin however doesn't have a block explorer with API and bellacoin is not listed on any exchange so I can not add those.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Most calculator sites are centered around SHA and Scrypt coins.
If you want to attract the audience, try to add X11 and Blake algo coins which are hard to find elsewhere.
Solution is maybe to create another three columns: Exchange rate LTC, LTC/Day, and Days to create 1 LTC. Also current Revenue/day need to be changed to BTC/Day if you like this idea. So if no BTC buy offers, column Exchange rate BTC will be 0.00000000 and in Exchange rate LTC will be actual price. On this way you not need to show result (coin>ltc>btc) on the site but you can use it to calculate better rankings. If some coin not have BTC and not have LTC buy offers you can set to this coin to not show at website, or to show just at bottom. So basicly you can make BTC and LTC mining profitability overview on the same page, what is in my opinion also great idea, because most of miners look are coin profitable to mine compared to LTC. "If i can get more then if i mine LTC i will mine coin, if i can get less i will mine LTC." If you get what is my point. Maybe similar LTC mining profitability overview site already exist, but i dont hear for them.
There wasn't enough room to place that many columns next to each other so I have solved it differently. It only uses Litecoin prices for calculations if there are no BTC buy offers. It displays either the ฿ or the Ł in the overview. I may change it so that it uses the Litecoin price for every coin under 10 satoshi, when available. This ensures a more stable price instead of the big fluctuations it can bring working with satoshi.
Any feedback is more then welcome. Smiley

Thanks, I'll check these out as soon as possible.
adding new coins?

bellacoin
gaelcoin
octocoin
appcoin
Activity: 252
adding new coins?

bellacoin
gaelcoin
octocoin
appcoin
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Solution is maybe to create another three columns: Exchange rate LTC, LTC/Day, and Days to create 1 LTC. Also current Revenue/day need to be changed to BTC/Day if you like this idea. So if no BTC buy offers, column Exchange rate BTC will be 0.00000000 and in Exchange rate LTC will be actual price. On this way you not need to show result (coin>ltc>btc) on the site but you can use it to calculate better rankings. If some coin not have BTC and not have LTC buy offers you can set to this coin to not show at website, or to show just at bottom. So basicly you can make BTC and LTC mining profitability overview on the same page, what is in my opinion also great idea, because most of miners look are coin profitable to mine compared to LTC. "If i can get more then if i mine LTC i will mine coin, if i can get less i will mine LTC." If you get what is my point. Maybe similar LTC mining profitability overview site already exist, but i dont hear for them.
No problem! I am glad if i can help with fresh ideas. Smiley

One more suggestion. If you implement Coin>LTC>BTC=Price thing, make this to be used only in situation if there no BTC buy offers. I think it will be ok on that way.
I will do that, the problem will be displaying that LTC price is being used because I can't (won't) display lower than 1 satoshi. If I do it will get too confusing, but I'll do my best to find a solution. Smiley
No problem! I am glad if i can help with fresh ideas. Smiley

One more suggestion. If you implement Coin>LTC>BTC=Price thing, make this to be used only in situation if there no BTC buy offers. I think it will be ok on that way.
Some of coins with no BTC buy offers have LTC markets where you can stil get some price. Maybe to use this: Coin to LTC to BTC = price. This will maybe rank coins better on list. Most ppl do the same. Convert this coins with no BTC buy offers to LTC, then convert those LTCs to BTC.
Thanks, I'll try and get that implemented as soon as possible.
Some of coins with no BTC buy offers have LTC markets where you can stil get some price. Maybe to use this: Coin to LTC to BTC = price. This will maybe rank coins better on list. Most ppl do the same. Convert this coins with no BTC buy offers to LTC, then convert those LTCs to BTC.
Damn! Can you pls do something about coin prices? Maybe to fetch buy prices not sell prices? I like your site but list is a bit irelevant with curent ranking system. It seems that some coins is profitable but when you open exchange you see that buy prices is much lower that showing at your site. Some coins you cant even sell but is top ranked on your site as most profitable. So please make your site to get buy prices not sell prices.
I have been working non-stop for the past 2 days on a solution for this. First of all it now indicates when there are no buy offers available for the coin. Secondly the system now fetches both highest buy order and lowest sell order, and uses the average of those 2 for the overview.
If you think you have a better solution for this please tell me and I will see if I can get it implemented.
Damn! Can you pls do something about coin prices? Maybe to fetch buy prices not sell prices? I like your site but list is a bit irelevant with curent ranking system. It seems that some coins is profitable but when you open exchange you see that buy prices is much lower that showing at your site. Some coins you cant even sell but is top ranked on your site as most profitable. So please make your site to get buy prices not sell prices.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Nice! Waiting for DarkCoin to be added! Smiley
Updated the mining calculator selection to a much more mobile device friendly view. Smiley
https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin
This is great!  Love how you are mixing coin algos and not just scrypt.

A one or two week revenue/day average would be nice.  Helpful to know if it is worth mining by its past history.
I try to add them all, however it is really difficult to get a proper comparable hashrate to make it a fair race in the overview. Like how many KH/s on a CPU algorythm would compare to 1000KH/s Scrypt (2 medium cards). Do you use the hashrates those 2 cards would make, or do you take the hashrate 2 medium CPU's would do. So if anyone wants to post their idea's on it and help me out. (for instance scrypt-jane?)

At the moment I have other priorities then the average revenue, I am working on the API feature for the overview and there is a special store part coming up. But I will write it down, and it may get added once the rest is done. Smiley
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
This is great!  Love how you are mixing coin algos and not just scrypt.

A one or two week revenue/day average would be nice.  Helpful to know if it is worth mining by its past history.
Pages:
Jump to: