Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin/USDT, Coin/ETH, Coin/BTC which one is better ? or all is good ? - page 2. (Read 222 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Buying altcoins using Usdt is the safest. Buy Bitcoin, then when bitcoin increases you will get double profits. Eth is dying
I used eth to buy altcoins and now they are big losses
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
this is my opinion, if your opinion is different then that is your right, because everyone has a different opinions.

I had used to think like you. But you should know that their tokens will be exchanged with BTC/ETH too, rarely with USDT unless their tokens is on the top of coinmarketcap. So, if you buy it with BTC/ETH then you trade it with BTC/ETH, not directly USDT. Don't worry the price of BTC/ETH.

As I know, some ICOs are postponed because of the bear of market. They can not perform the project with the investment, which they planned earlier, is just only a half now.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
as we know when coins enter exchange then we can buy the coin using BTC, ETH or USDT according to the decision of the ICO developer who wants to make their coins can be purchased using USDT, ETH or BTC, even can use them all in the exchange.

but here I want to discuss about that, in my opinion it's better to use the purchase method with just USDT to make the coin more stable.

because like now the prices of ETH and BTC are going down then the coin will go down the price, because they are interrelated even though if ETH and BTC go up then the coin price will automatically go up too.

to make it easier then I will make this by using an example.
for example coins can be purchased using ETH and the ICO price at that time is 1 coin of $ 0.05 and if we buy with ETH then we will get the price of 1 coin = 0.0001 ETH (I take the example if the price of ETH is $ 450).

and now the ETH price drops to $ 290 even though the coin price does not go down, still at the price of 0.0001 ETH, but their $ (USDT) value must go down, because the ETH price drops to $ 290 automatically even though the coin price is in 1 coin = 0.0001 ETH, but the price is not $ 0.05 again it actually becomes $ 0.03 and it drops as much as $ 0.02 from the ICO price even though the exchange rate does not go down (still 1 coin = 0.0001 ETH), even if the ETH price rises to $ 500 the coin price goes up too, but according to me is better that the coin can only be exchanged using USDT only to make the coin more stable and determine its own price without following the increase or decrease in the price of the ETH or BTC even other coins that can be used as a coin purchase.

this is my opinion, if your opinion is different then that is your right, because everyone has a different opinions.
Pages:
Jump to: