Pages:
Author

Topic: COINVEST IS A FUTURE GIANT IN THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET. - page 2. (Read 261 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 4
Deav team has a really impressive experience, which gives a really big plus to the project. I wonder, however, is it possible to run such a project only in three persons ..?  Roll Eyes I hope they will succeed. From today I will be watching better the development of this project.
Cool, would check this project out.

I think that 3 people from Microsoft are enough to carry out the development of the product, because they have more than 20 assistants, who are also members of the team. I would like to note that the CEO of Bittrex supports Coinvest, it is possible that soon their coin will appear on the exchange.

Where do you find the source for "CEO of Bittrex supports Coinvest" can you share it with us? Im interested with this topic regarding that this project is promising, partnered with other crypto projects or exchanges making it more amazing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Deav team has a really impressive experience, which gives a really big plus to the project. I wonder, however, is it possible to run such a project only in three persons ..?  Roll Eyes I hope they will succeed. From today I will be watching better the development of this project.
I think that 3 people from Microsoft are enough to carry out the development of the product, because they have more than 20 assistants, who are also members of the team. I would like to note that the CEO of Bittrex supports Coinvest, it is possible that soon their coin will appear on the exchange.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Guys, I want to present to your attention the project Coinvest - this is an amazing idea, combining a wallet (as trezor, only improved), a decentralized exchanger for the purchase of cryptocurrency for Fiat and a centralized exchange such as Binance or Okex. The development team from Microsoft are working very hard and in the coming months are completing the implementation of the finished product. I think it's a coin worth paying attention to. Given its low market capitalization, I think in the future we can see an increase in the price of the token in the 10-100 times minimum.
You can find the project here: https://coinve.st/

nice,
but my first questions : what is the benefits for token holders in this new exchange project my friend ?
thank you

I would say that the benefit from the token holders will not be due to the exchange but due to the wallet and all exchange operations, since the wallet can be purchased only for COIN (Coinvest). The uniqueness of the exchange will be that any operation will cost $ 5, regardless of the volume.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
Guys, I want to present to your attention the project Coinvest - this is an amazing idea, combining a wallet (as trezor, only improved), a decentralized exchanger for the purchase of cryptocurrency for Fiat and a centralized exchange such as Binance or Okex. The development team from Microsoft are working very hard and in the coming months are completing the implementation of the finished product. I think it's a coin worth paying attention to. Given its low market capitalization, I think in the future we can see an increase in the price of the token in the 10-100 times minimum.

nice,
but my first questions : what is the benefits for token holders in this new exchange project my friend ?
thank you
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Deav team has a really impressive experience, which gives a really big plus to the project. I wonder, however, is it possible to run such a project only in three persons ..?  Roll Eyes I hope they will succeed. From today I will be watching better the development of this project.
I participated in this ICO, I am also convinced that this is a really strong project. The prospect of Coinvest is very high, I think that the liquidity of the token will be provided on the COINVEST PLUS exchange itself.
Quite true. Currently, the volume of token trading is very small, but liquidity will be provided on the exchange itself. Just remember Binance coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
I participated in this ICO, I am also convinced that this is a really strong project. The prospect of Coinvest is very high, I think that the liquidity of the token will be provided on the COINVEST PLUS exchange itself.
Pages:
Jump to: