Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinye [KOI/COYE] You can't kill a gayfish. - page 10. (Read 715698 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Where is the media attention? Not even sure with the current diff, how mining is profitable. Only exchange is Beedui and it is trading for super low!

YC

You can't kill a gay fish.

Correct!
I still dont know how the courts decided that the "shutter" glasses were even a trademark infringement lol. They have been around before he was even born.

Keep mining and spreading the coin, even for tipping, i dont care if people think the coin is dead, i just want this coin to stay in media attention, and thats not a bad thing! lol

The coin may be worthless, but the attention this coin is getting is priceless!

Is it trading for more than flappycoin? lol
The media attention is in the news, i heard it in a news article the other day on the radio, so news is getting around.
I just hope that this coin doesnt go away or get forgotten, because thats what kanye wants! lol

Maybe someone should do something with the source and blockchain and use it for some other project other than a currency? Im sure lots of ideas could come up.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Where is the media attention? Not even sure with the current diff, how mining is profitable. Only exchange is Beedui and it is trading for super low!

YC

Correct!
I still dont know how the courts decided that the "shutter" glasses were even a trademark infringement lol. They have been around before he was even born.

Keep mining and spreading the coin, even for tipping, i dont care if people think the coin is dead, i just want this coin to stay in media attention, and thats not a bad thing! lol

legendary

Correct!

Activity: 112
Merit: 12
I need an exchange Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
First one who will put coye adress here will get 2000 coye (all i have) and im deleting the wallet =)
Activity: 500
Merit: 253
Anybody have a billion for sale? I'll do 0.1 for a billion conye.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Keep this thread bumped and keep mining coinye! Cheesy
Why? Where is the market for it?

YC

legendary
Activity: 1050

I don't think anyone is mining this coin or is it still alive.

Nobody even wants it for free, why would anyone waste their hashing power on this coin? I tried to give away some, nobody wanted it, not even the creator himself. I just deleted that shit of my laptop and forgot it ever existed.
Activity: 770

I don't think anyone is mining this coin or is it still alive.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Selling 50m @15 satoshi... willing to negotiate price
legendary
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Ill buy 13.3 billion coinye for 0.1 bitcoin.

Hi Kanye, how are you? ))

it will be great if Coyne buys all cheap coins and re-design it for himself ) to pump and be even more billioner

I knew it will happen )
Activity: 708
Merit: 502

it will be great if Coyne buys all cheap coins and re-design it for himself ) to pump and be even more billioner

I knew it will happen )
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)

legendary
I think its a joke how they made such a big deal about the sunglasses being his trademark! What utter BS!
Shutter glasses have been around for years, he just had his own custom pair made, thats all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shutter_Shades
Activity: 500
Merit: 253
Activity: 708
Merit: 502
And even more media attention: Dutch student settles with Kanye West to Coinye coin - update

Anyone that can tell me what the point is of this thread: KOIN thread. NOT a NEW cryptocurrency, just an ALIAS.

Are there any folks from China that can help translate Beedui.com?

YC
Pages:
Jump to: