Pages:
Author

Topic: Coldkey Pokémon Basorexia Forum Members Auction preview - page 2. (Read 384 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 50
….where to even begin….so I have these Pokémon Basorexia forum user cards and I’m looking to auction them. If I’m not mistaken Basorexia scammed the project years before Yogg followed in his footsteps. Prior to listing these for auction I figured I’d offer them up to the users whose the cards are based on to give them right of first refusal. If you want nothing to do with coldkey and these cards TRUST ME i completely understand but I thought it best to offer to those users first before I auction them. If you’re interested please shoot me a pm.

Happy to provide more pics of a specific card front/back etc just ask.

These are buyer funded cards and have not been funded or peeled. All holograms are fully intact. There are 21 in the collection.

Users in the collection: Basorexia, Mitchell, Minerjones, Fattcatt, Hox, Owlcatz, Bitcoinpenny, Rxalts, Theymos, Krogoth, Digicoinuser, Tweetious, Teegumes, Lesbiancow, Agrawas, Dobzombie, Chibitcty, Chronicsky, Jcga, Anonminer and the scumbag himself Yogg.

All cards are #2 except for Anonminer is #16. If I don’t hear back plan is to start the auction this weekend.

The scumbag himself

Pages:
Jump to: