Pages:
Author

Topic: Collecting multiple ERC20 tokens. Good luck! - page 7. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
There is hope in everything but just be patient enough, and some of this project i think there could be a good project in it, just like the xcrypt i think this is good one, because i have this also, we are all bounty hunters here i think, and all of us, wants the best for us.

I am sure also with the xcrypt token, I got 2,400 tokens from this project, if I am not mistaken the team will immediately launch the Xcrypt token between the Binance, Mercatox, Latoken and Bittrex exchanges. we look forward to the next news
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
Just imagine the time I spent in this work even almost every project appeared I always followed, but there were also those who did not pay, ...... and maybe this was not comparable with the expenditure of data that I used in work, but I learned a lot from Here, in terms of projects and interacting in this forum, I start from zero until I get some tokens from this hard work and hopefully this will soon be paid off.

yes, I deliberately collected tokens and waited for the arrival of bullrun Huh
in your opinion if the price of bitcoin really rises like in 2017 or maybe the price of ETH rises, does my tokens also have high selling points? or at least be able to return data expenses so far  Grin?
if you expect only for data expenses while you work, then I'm sure all the tokens that you have will be feasible and worth the cost of your expenses so far, because some tokens you hold have a good chance at the time of the bullrun. but if you expect more or like 2017, then you will be disappointed and don't seem to be like that.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
be patient, your tokens will rise when the bitcoin price rises, now the market seems to be starting to go green again and most likely the bullrun is coming soon.
I am sure with that except the token that his project is dead, it will not rise again. We are waiting for the same for now, together waiting for the altcoin season to begin, even though the picture still doesn't appear, but there will be a turn to watch it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
There are many projects that you follow and I think there is an excellent project. Like GoWithMi (GMAT) This is a very good project and is now listed at GATE. Maybe you can immediately do the check and the coins you get you can sell. You have to be patient and I'm sure if some of the projects you follow will make a great profit.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1603
hmph..
Miracle Tele already listed on Stex exchange, if you want to sell it. But, my friends told me if he can't withdraw his Tele to own wallet before making a deposits minimum €10.

DYOR
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
There is hope in everything but just be patient enough, and some of this project i think there could be a good project in it, just like the xcrypt i think this is good one, because i have this also, we are all bounty hunters here i think, and all of us, wants the best for us.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
be patient, your tokens will rise when the bitcoin price rises, now the market seems to be starting to go green again and most likely the bullrun is coming soon.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
Probably the best tokens from your list would be GoWithMi and MiracleTele. MiracleTele offers a way how to earn €, but be aware, there is a high risk of scam!  Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
maybe I'm not lucky, because I participated in the wrong year, where 2018 is a bad year for bounty hunters, many fraudulent projects and different from 2017 which is said to be a favorable year for bounty hunters ...
I joined a social media campaign, I want to share the story that in one year I have collected tokens from the ERC20 platform around 25 tokens from the number of projects that I follow, the following is the list :

1. EPIC- F (EPIC)
2.HUBRIS (HBRS)
3.Saturn (XSAT)
4.FiveBalance (FBN)
5.VantaToken (VNT)
6.Grabity Coin (GBT)
7.AlpRockz (APZ)
8.BlueWorld Token (BNOW)
9.Toqqn (TQN)
10.Lure (LCR)
11.TrueBrym Coin (TGC)
12.Dexage (DXG)
13.Mindsync (MAI)
14.Vault Smart Security (VSS)
15.CustomContractNetwork (CCN)
16.GoWithMi (GMAT)
17.Ammut (XAMM)
18.OOBTC (OBX)
19.MiracleTele (TELE)
20.DABOUNTY (DAA)
21.ISKRA (CCOH)
22.XCRYPT (XCT)
23.Gric Coin (GC)
24. HIGH BANK (HG)
25. mHealthCoin (MHEC)

Just imagine the time I spent in this work even almost every project appeared I always followed, but there were also those who did not pay, ...... and maybe this was not comparable with the expenditure of data that I used in work, but I learned a lot from Here, in terms of projects and interacting in this forum, I start from zero until I get some tokens from this hard work and hopefully this will soon be paid off.

yes, I deliberately collected tokens and waited for the arrival of bullrun Huh
in your opinion if the price of bitcoin really rises like in 2017 or maybe the price of ETH rises, does my tokens also have high selling points? or at least be able to return data expenses so far  Grin?
Pages:
Jump to: