Pages:
Author

Topic: Collection Agency Service - page 2. (Read 3790 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
February 02, 2013, 03:32:42 AM
How exactly would you even be able to collect BTC from someone? Unless you have their full identity, I really don't see how it is possible for you to accomplish anything.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1002
February 02, 2013, 02:57:21 AM
Glad to have you here. We seem to have a lot of potential clients that need your services badly.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
February 02, 2013, 02:49:25 AM
Hi,

Have you had successful collection of debt from Pirate@40?
Have you successfully collected Bitcoin debt from/for anyone on this forum?

I've chosen not to take the case. I have attorneys in various states, but not where he lives. And he is a professional debtor (judging by his credit and reputation). The only way you can get someone like that, is through a judgment, then an SP hearing, then a writ of exon, etc.  Unfortunately, I don't have the resources to go after him.

As for collections, we have a great track record, but this is my first time exploring the bitcoin market for my agency.
February 02, 2013, 02:46:51 AM
Collection agencies are pure scum of the earth. Period.

I could write a whole page on why your wrong, but I'm not going to. Your opinion adds nothing to this post, nor do I care. Most collection agencies are scum, but not all. I run a small, but great staff and in 3 years running, we have very few complaints (my competitors ALL have over 30, some much more) and a great BBB rating for a collection agency (A-) and we do our job well. "Scum of the Earth??" How about the people that scam and steal intentionally with no intent of paying their bills? Just a thought.
Activity: 76
February 02, 2013, 01:45:21 AM
Hi,

Have you had successful collection of debt from Pirate@40?
Have you successfully collected Bitcoin debt from/for anyone on this forum?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 02, 2013, 01:38:22 AM
Collection agencies are pure scum of the earth. Period.
February 01, 2013, 10:51:40 PM
It's been suggested by a lot of members, that I offer my collection agency services to this board. I've decided to give it a try. My agency is Neal & Associates, LP in MA & NH. Although we service other states and countries. My standard is 30% contingency on whatever I collect. However if the balance is $300 or under, it's 50%. I don't accept balances less than $100.

Basically, a written contract is best, but I understand a lot of people don't have that (although you should), so as long as the agreement is clearly defined between both parties (doesn't matter the age), I'll take the case. There's no charge to you, however if you get paid directly, then you would need to pay us our contingency %, within 3 days.

The way I work is a 1 chance basis... If you get paid and don't pay us, then I never work with you again. If you lie about what the other person owes or any case details, I drop the case and never work with you again. Last thing, I don't work with people that I only have a user name on. If you're too secretive about giving me you real identity, then don't both contacting me. Other than that, I look forward to working with you.

I'm sure there's more I can put, but if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Eric
Pages:
Jump to: