Pages:
Author

Topic: Colleges still refuse to apologize for promoting violence against me. - page 2. (Read 296 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 143
Universities promote violence. They have promoted violence against me. And they refuse to apologize for this shit. The reason that they refuse to apologize is because they are bloodthirsty evil people (including all students, faculty, and administrators) who need to be locked up and punished severely.
Do I have to believe that you are one time the single handed righteous and perfected human amidst sinners, imperfected and unrighteous people?
All of you who still think that college degrees are worth anything are fucked up pieces of shit. Your education is worthless. The only degree that is still worth anything is the Ph.D. because at that level, the departments filter a lot of the bullshit and the stupid people. Anything less than a Ph.D. belongs in the trash  

Hello! Affirmatively don't you think you are instigating immorality that may be affective to the weaken immunes when it has to do with educations and related studious sectors?
Ok. For benefits of doubts how do we successfully grab the knowledges that is acquired when sat in the classrooms as processes to qualify and obtains other varsity degrees before a phD?
Would be clearly noted if you can give a drastic measure on how we can boycott those said trashed degrees so we can get to the hills of obtaining the said golden phD degree.
If you talk to me about your education, and your education is anything less than a doctorate, I will give you the middle finger.  

You probably need somewhere around the corners and find yourself a comfortable place because majority of schoolars are not phD holders and the rest are either illiterates.
So you can just suit yourself and excuse those corners you occupies with the above majorities who are below phD holders.

Personally your aspirations are agitating uncivil and unprofessionalism crisis that is termed to be lively disasterous meant to be worse than COVID-19 crisis.
Do you ever imagine the state of rascalities? because that is what you craves for.
Activity: 691
Merit: 51
If you don't like my language, then fuck you. You are the one promoting violence here because you are a bloodthirsty sicko.

"I don't like the language you use BTW, and also if the teachers punish you you have made a big mistake."-Now you are just an evil violence promoting asshole. You are a Nazi. You are siding with evil because you worship Hitler and Satan.

"Do you know why our teachers are here? Why do our parents bring us to college? And why do they pay our fees and bring us to a brilliant college? To this day, That we use this type of language?"-It is because your parents are too stupid to see past the scam.

"so, your education is worthless then, when you don't try to educate yourself in a way your teachers want you to be."-A Ph.D. is higher than a B.S. And what is important is knowledge and not degrees. A piece of paper is not worth anything at all. It is the knowledge that is worth something. Anyone who says that the piece of paper is worth something without improved knowledge has been completely and totally scammed.

"Can you please tell me why teachers are here?"-I don't care.

I am now ignoring you because you are promoting violence against me. You want fuckers to fucking murder me, and you do not like that I stand up for my own safety because you are bloodthirsty.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Universities promote violence. They have promoted violence against me. And they refuse to apologize for this shit. The reason that they refuse to apologize is because they are bloodthirsty evil people (including all students, faculty, and administrators) who need to be locked up and punished severely. When I cancelled class for one fucking period because a fucker was threatening me with violence, I was punished for this.

All of you who still think that college degrees are worth anything are fucked up pieces of shit. Your education is worthless. The only degree that is still worth anything is the Ph.D. because at that level, the departments filter a lot of the bullshit and the stupid people. Anything less than a Ph.D. belongs in the trash. If you talk to me about your education, and your education is anything less than a doctorate, I will give you the middle finger.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

P.S. I do not think any of you get it because you are bloodthirsty. And for this, I am no longer advocating for biological laboratories to take sensible safety protocols. And the result is that one of these laboratories will release a pathogen that will cripple you. You do not deserve to be healthy since you do not care about my personal safety, and you hate me for standing up for my personal safety and for speaking up against violence. You better grow up. The Covid-19 pandemic officially ended on February 24, 2023 because the threat of WWIII is more serious, but I conjecture that Covid-19 caused the violence we see today by putting everyone in a fucked up state of mind, and this state of mind sets the stage for WWIII. Or maybe we need another pandemic released from a lab to really set us up for WWIII.

I don't like the language you use BTW, and also if the teachers punish you you have made a big mistake. Do you know why our teachers are here? Why do our parents bring us to college? And why do they pay our fees and bring us to a brilliant college? To this day, That we use this type of language?

Also, your education is worthless then, when you don't try to educate yourself in a way your teachers want you to be. For your information, if we see people on the top tiers, these are just due to their teachers in a sense and also they are someone's teacher who taught them how to live in this society and how to earn here. Can you please tell me why teachers are here?
Activity: 691
Merit: 51
Universities promote violence. They have promoted violence against me. And they refuse to apologize for this shit. The reason that they refuse to apologize is because they are bloodthirsty evil people (including all students, faculty, and administrators) who need to be locked up and punished severely. When I cancelled class for one fucking period because a fucker was threatening me with violence, I was punished for this.

All of you who still think that college degrees are worth anything are fucked up pieces of shit. Your education is worthless. The only degree that is still worth anything is the Ph.D. because at that level, the departments filter a lot of the bullshit and the stupid people. Anything less than a Ph.D. belongs in the trash. If you talk to me about your education, and your education is anything less than a doctorate, I will give you the middle finger.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

P.S. I do not think any of you get it because you are bloodthirsty. And for this, I am no longer advocating for biological laboratories to take sensible safety protocols. And the result is that one of these laboratories will release a pathogen that will cripple you. You do not deserve to be healthy since you do not care about my personal safety, and you hate me for standing up for my personal safety and for speaking up against violence. You better grow up. The Covid-19 pandemic officially ended on February 24, 2023 because the threat of WWIII is more serious, but I conjecture that Covid-19 caused the violence we see today by putting everyone in a fucked up state of mind, and this state of mind sets the stage for WWIII. Or maybe we need another pandemic released from a lab to really set us up for WWIII.
Pages:
Jump to: