Pages:
Author

Topic: COLOSED [GROUP BUY6] Happy New Year Giveaway Bitmain Antminer S1 180GH 3 BTC - page 20. (Read 36247 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

International Version, when something goes wrong, you get a replacement parts dispatch to you in a few days after remote validation.  

I'm still waiting on parts now for a few weeks... no reply to my email requesting tracking numbers either.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
The warranty terms are way different in the local market Antminer.  To avoid troubles, I will not host the domestic market version.  

International Version, when something goes wrong, you get a replacement parts dispatch to you in a few days after remote validation.  Local Chinese Market Version, you have to box it up, send it in for evaluation, wait for a few days, find out if it qualify for the warranty or have to pay to get it fixed.  If it was the warranty, then you will receive your antminer back in a few more days via domestic shipping.  For whatever the reasons, if it was deemed non-warranty matter, round trip shipping + parts & Labor be paid before Ants comes back.  Can you afford 2-3 weeks of down time + $50 Removal fee to box it up to send it to the warranty, then another $50 setup fee to be place your Ant on the rack?

Also, can you afford 2-3 weeks of down time in this process?

If it's down for that long, I can see you sticking your hands into your computer screen to choke me out here....

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
If you can find the local hosting service, you should be able to do that and ask them or some chinese agent to buy it for you and be the English/Chinese Translator.  I don't know what kind of guarantee you will get.  At least here, my reputation is at risk...

Thank you for contacting bitmain and clarifying

just one question

if i use the hosting service where it 1 never leaves china   2  the warranty stays in china   3 you don't have to send any replacement parts out of china   4.  i don't need any english customer service   then you could sell it to me on the forums for 8500 yuan or  1.9btc

as according to what you wrote that seems to be the case

sorry i am missing something

you sushi are doing a hosting service. I don't have to find my own one. so if i want to buy and put it in that hosting the price should be 8500 yuan or 1.9btc because for all your reasons stated above that does not apply if the unit does not leave china.
or is it just more expensive as we are western (european and american) and because bitmain knows he can make more money from us

see here

Hosting Option Available BTC 0.60 (3-Month Contract)

Can be a Cheaper Option for the Higher Import Tax Area
Specially for customers from Russia and Former Soviet Union Countries

(Data Center Locations will not be disclosed)[/b]

[/quote]
sushi is from the USA, he was saying if you find a host in China and got in contact with Bitmain or a chinese purchasing agent to buy it and send it to the hosting address in China then you might be able to get that lower price.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
If you can find the local hosting service, you should be able to do that and ask them or some chinese agent to buy it for you and be the English/Chinese Translator.  I don't know what kind of guarantee you will get.  At least here, my reputation is at risk...

just one question

if i use the hosting service where it 1 never leaves china   2  the warranty stays in china   3 you don't have to send any replacement parts out of china   4.  i don't need any english customer service   then you could sell it to me on the forums for 8500 yuan or  1.9btc

sorry i am missing something

you sushi are doing a hosting service. I don't have to find my own one. so if i want to buy and put it in that hosting the price should be 8500 yuan or 1.9btc because for all your reasons stated above that does not apply if the unit does not leave china.
or is it just more expensive as we are western (european and american) and because bitmain knows he can make more money from us

see here

Hosting Option Available BTC 0.60 (3-Month Contract)

Can be a Cheaper Option for the Higher Import Tax Area
Specially for customers from Russia and Former Soviet Union Countries

(Data Center Locations will not be disclosed)[/b]

http://s11.postimg.org/yr2d75v83/ANt_Hosting_Photo_840.jpg

[/quote]
Activity: 434

SSL on the site wise...I started the process and didn't finish it yet.  Side tracked.  I'm trying to take care that today.

Anyone don't feel comfortable ordering on the website, PM me and I will manually process the order as before on the forum.

25 sales was met and i'm updating the list and many don't have the forum member name associated with, so I'm cross referencing to see. A winner for the USB Miner will be anounced shortly. 

The raffle wise, still more to go before hitting the 100th ticket.

just one question

Sushi that is good business for you to open, why don't you offer hosting at the retail price in china ? Then you can make plenty money back as well. Even if you sell each unit 2BTC then hosting for a fee.

But also offer Bitmain products worldwide, this would be a good offer for you and customers.
Activity: 238
ASIC Myth Buster

SSL on the site wise...I started the process and didn't finish it yet.  Side tracked.  I'm trying to take care that today.

Anyone don't feel comfortable ordering on the website, PM me and I will manually process the order as before on the forum.

25 sales was met and i'm updating the list and many don't have the forum member name associated with, so I'm cross referencing to see. A winner for the USB Miner will be anounced shortly.  

The raffle wise, still more to go before hitting the 100th ticket.

The raffle wise, if you want, you can purchase it with anonymous name but I must have a valid e-mail address to contact you.  If you want to buy the raffle ticket via PM, I will issue you the payment address no questions asked, however, for manually processing it, I do ask 1 raffle ticket to be 0.04 instead of 0.03

THe raffle is just for fun.  No profit margin is built in but for the manual sales via PM, I will place 0.01 BTC margin in it.

just one question

Activity: 8
Gone for a nap and I'm back....

Contacted Bitmain for some clarification.  Official Distributor price is 3.15 BTC and group buy received 0.15-0.25 discount based on the quantity purcahsed.

The Local Chinese version doesn't have any warranty service outside China.  Technical Support and Customer Supports are in Chinese Language Only.  Payment has to be in local Chinese Yuan.  and they are pre-orders. 

In case you need the warranty/replacement parts, once your unit leave China, the warranty is voided.  Another issue is that Bitmain will not certify the export process for the Chinese Government.  The private resell agent from the local chinese market may be able to sneak the Antminers out of china, however, there is always a chance of confiscation for improper commercial export.  (Not Legally Exported Item)

Also, in order to qualify for the warranty/parts replacement, the Antminer in trouble must be sent in for inspection by their tech for the warranty eligibility review.  If it was the manufacture's default, the parts will be replaced but only return to the local Chinese Address only.

This means, when you mis configure the Antminer during the initial setup and end up bricking your Antminer, you are SOL.  No replacement unit will be provided, However, International version will come with the parts exchange program for the damaged control card (customers pay the shipping)

The international Group Buy version receives English Customer Service, 90-days warranty and the the often time, the replacement parts will be sent to you first then you return the damaged parts to avoid time loss from not be able mime for 10-14 days.  And the warranty parts will be delivered to you via International Express shipping.

just one question

if i use the hosting service where it 1 never leaves china   2  the warranty stays in china   3 you don't have to send any replacement parts out of china   4.  i don't need any english customer service   then you could sell it to me on the forums for 8500 yuan or  1.9btc

Activity: 7
Ordered 5 through the website.  Crossing my fingers for more pre-ship Smiley
Activity: 651
Merit: 501
My PGP Key: 92C7689C
I'm in for one...placed an order through the website.  Black Arrow's US distributor flaked out and never sent payment info (why isn't their website set to take payment directly, anyway?), and while I'd like to fill up my Bitfury rig, they're charging 40% more now for H-boards than they did when I bought my first two. Time to kick back and see what happens...probably should order a power supply from NewEgg while I'm waiting, too.
Activity: 266
I don't either.  Wouldn't matter anyway because it's just stupid to enter even your full name on an unsecured webpage, let alone your phone #, city, state, zipcode - all of which the site wants.  At that point any identity thief has more than enough info even if you enter a PO Box instead of your street address.

How many people don't have a PO box or ups box, I don't send anything directly to  my home unless I know the person that's sending it.
I don't!
Let me guess
Are you on Facebook ?
Do you know what facebook is?
Database ??
Well, I will stop here for your ignorance. And also don't want to just add stupid posts here which make no sense to anyone else except we two.
agree Wink
Activity: 151
I don't either.  Wouldn't matter anyway because it's just stupid to enter even your full name on an unsecured webpage, let alone your phone #, city, state, zipcode - all of which the site wants.  At that point any identity thief has more than enough info even if you enter a PO Box instead of your street address.

How many people don't have a PO box or ups box, I don't send anything directly to  my home unless I know the person that's sending it.
I don't!
Let me guess
Are you on Facebook ?
Database ??
Well, I will stop here for your ignorance. And also don't want to just add stupid posts here which make no sense to anyone else except we two.

I don't!
Let me guess
Are you on Facebook ?
Database ??
Activity: 151
I don't either.  Wouldn't matter anyway because it's just stupid to enter even your full name on an unsecured webpage, let alone your phone #, city, state, zipcode - all of which the site wants.  At that point any identity thief has more than enough info even if you enter a PO Box instead of your street address.

How many people don't have a PO box or ups box, I don't send anything directly to  my home unless I know the person that's sending it.
I don't!
Let me guess
Are you on Facebook ?
Do you know what facebook is? You should know, before comparing FB to this!

I don't!
Let me guess
Are you on Facebook ?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

I don't!
Activity: 677
There should be enough orders now to give away a U1.

Sushi is offline.  I'm sure he'll get to it once he gets a chance.

I get the impression that he's more overwhelmed than Canary.  That dude always seem like he's on 24/7!  Too bad he isn't selling anything other than ASICMiner stuff.
Activity: 56
There should be enough orders now to give away a U1.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I don't!
Activity: 281
Hello Sushi,

I send some pm's and mails starting at 28 december. none has been answer on a single one.

Orderd and payed for 2 antminers in gb5 and in the status i did not see the number of miners go from 1 to 2

as i was afraid of, i just received just 1 miner in stead of the paid and orderd 2 miners.
Please respond.....
Activity: 574
Strange, you guys need all the info for raffle.
Really strange tactic! the only reason why I did not enter.
Not really, you win he can announce and ship it directly without having to contact the winner. Just think if he didn't collect it and the person took a week to get back to him.
ya, I understand that point too. But its giving away so much identity for just a lotto, that had me thinking and didn't enter.
Pages:
Jump to: