Pages:
Author

Topic: Combine stoploss and take profit on binance. - page 2. (Read 443 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 02, 2018, 03:30:59 AM
I was looking for solution for this my problem by make research feature of others exchanges, and finally I found crypto exchange that has trigger order is possible to use stop loss and sell limit at the same times, that exchange is gate.io.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
November 02, 2018, 02:52:19 AM
Does anyone know how i can manage to have a stoploss and take profit on 1 position at the same time on binance.

If i am in a position i would like to set a stoploss to get out of the position if the reason of my trade is not valid any more and at the same time i want to make sure to get out of the osition if my target price is reached.

I can only manage to do 1 of these options, so i am at risk to become a bag holder if i only have a sell order for taking profit or i have the risk of the price touching my target price without having a sell order open for taking profit because i only have an open stoploss order to cover losses.

Please help me out here, is what i want even possible on binance? Can i do this using a 3rd party trading app (if so, which one). Or do i just need to wait on CZ for fixing this?
Pages:
Jump to: